• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TFS DragonBall Z Abridged

MechaX

The main thing I can say about that ending is that I just saw the finale to Blood-C yesterday. I was genuinely more creeped out on how TFS handled this episode's ending than Blood-C's finale and there was no lick of blood or gore, and everything Cell does is almost entirely off-screen. That takes true talent.

Savitar

Fantastico!

Laughed more than a few times. Wonder if his personality will carry over to the next version or he'll be some muscle brain type.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Anyone else feel like this episode was short?

And what does Vegeta say at 3:14?

He says "DO I HEAR FIVE?"
In reference to Trunks telling them there would only be two Androids, but then two more showed up, and now Cell appeared.

Didn't find the episode that great compared to recent ones. The opening dragged on way longer than it needed to. The fantasy football joke felt really forced. The last minute+ with nothing happening but listening to Cell kill people bored me. Besides those it was good though. Goku's dream was hilarious and Tien always trolling Vegeta is one of my favorite gags the last 2 seasons.

Stuart444

That episode was great, best of the Cell episodes now imo.

The stuff between Krillin + Trunks, Vegeta + Tien and Tien + Piccolo was great. Good chemistry between each of these guys.

It's weird. I feel like I'm just waiting for them to move ahead and get to Perfect Cell (and Satan) and so I didn't like the episode at first. That whole ending segment was just so damn good though... perfect mix of funny and horrifying. They are have gotten so good at making their show; the improvements from the start are evident all the time.

Krillin and Trucks was great too. I love Juan taking credit for killing 'Cell'.

Frog-fu

Banned
I did not know this thread existed but I'm glad it does. I've been following the guys TFS since practically the beginning, and really, they keep getting better and better.

Abridged Cell is best Cell. Just terrifying.

BatDan

We should get Hellsing Ultimate Abridged 5 later this month. Along with more Cell.

So... from that "Pirate Goku" bit, do you think TFS could make a One Piece Abridged work? After DBZ ends of course...

Cromat

It's weird. I feel like I'm just waiting for them to move ahead and get to Perfect Cell (and Satan) and so I didn't like the episode at first. That whole ending segment was just so damn good though... perfect mix of funny and horrifying. They are have gotten so good at making their show; the improvements from the start are evident all the time.

Krillin is one of the best characters in the show. The Abridged version of him somehow feels more real than the one in the show.

Link Man

Banned

Autocorrect?

Wiseblade

We should get Hellsing Ultimate Abridged 5 later this month. Along with more Cell.

So... from that "Pirate Goku" bit, do you think TFS could make a One Piece Abridged work? After DBZ ends of course...

Hell no. If anything, they need to get Purpleeyes to work on None Piece again.

Tizoc

Someone explain the 'Do I hear five?!' joke please?

The last 2 minutes were more creepy than funny >_>;

BatDan

Vegeta's keeping track of how many androids there are, since Trunks said there were only two Vegeta is pissed at him for getting it wrong

Funny thing is Vegeta is technically wrong.
Started with 19 and 20, then 17 and 18 show up, and they free 16, and now there's Cell.

Unless he's not counting Dr. Gero as one.

Savitar

I want to see the Ultimate Hellsing one most of all.

Doesn't hurt that my blu ray copy of the last two episodes of Ultimate Hellsing is in the mail!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
wWzwpcc.jpg

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Funny thing is Vegeta is technically wrong.
Started with 19 and 20, then 17 and 18 show up, and they free 16, and now there's Cell.

Unless he's not counting Dr. Gero as one.
Vegeta isn't keeping track of the number of androids. He's keeping track of the # of androids who exist past the two Trunks warned them about (aka the # of times Trunks had been wrong). And when he asks "Do I hear 5?!" he's making fun of Trunks and acting like there will be yet another android after Cell too.

Basically: "So now there are 4 extra androids Trunks was wrong about. What, is a 5th one gonna appear next?!"

Top Bottom