• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TFS DragonBall Z Abridged

Turin

Banned
Been watching TFS Plays: Budokai 3. It's amazing and Tien vs. Buu requires a whole episode because he dies almost 30 times. :')

BY2K

Membero Americo
Well, if Krillin can't own anyone by fighting, he can own by burning people.

I mean, figuratively.

Also: "It means God. Now bow."

Best line in this episode.

Managed to marathon all of the episodes starting from 32 to recent.
Even watched the Celloween special since the previous episode is around the same time.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I wonder if the Hellsing shorts will be a more common occurrence since at this point in the series, Alucard is trapped on the boat and won't return until Episode 8 (which won't come out until 2017 at their pace)

Cheerilee

Someone explain the fridge joke.

Mad scientist didn't have food in a "basement fridge", he had mad science hibernating in a cooling unit. Whatever it was, it wasn't food. As an example, the previous episode said Bulma's dad had wife-clones growing in his secret lab.

Tizoc

This is pretty much Yamcha now-
tumblr_mbchuf80YL1r45gwao1_500.gif

Turin

Banned
Krillin hooks up with 18, so Krillin > Tien in that respect. Outside of that I'm not sure.

Tien's an asexual triclops so I doubt it would matter to him. Nothing seems to bug him much tbh.

I'd say his ripping on Vegeta and having the balls to go after Cell when he didn't stand a chance earns him some real cred.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Tien's an asexual triclops so I doubt it would matter to him. Nothing seems to bug him much tbh.

I'd say his ripping on Vegeta and having the balls to go after Cell when he didn't stand a chance earns him some real cred.

Yea but Krillin went toe to toe with Freeza back on Namek, sure he ran like a little bitch but he did some actual damage.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
I love that they finally have it out about which one of them is more pathetic.

It was always Yamcha.
There was that Q&A from some time ago that asked the question "Why do you guys pick on Krillin so much?"

The answer was "Because Yamcha isn't around enough."

Frog-fu

Banned
The weird thing about TFS is that, as the show has gone on, it's become less of a parody and much more serious, and yet also better.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The weird thing about TFS is that, as the show has gone on, it's become less of a parody and much more serious, and yet also better.

Sounds like even parodies can get hit with Cerebus Syndrome.

I did also notice that TFS' popularity has lead to people actually trying harder with Abridged Series. Trying to get on KaiserNeko's level of editing, though they tend to put out less content since KaiserNeko is a god damn machine.

Top Bottom