• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TFS DragonBall Z Abridged

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'm kinda sad we don't have anyone that quotable in the Androids arc.

Taka's big role this time is Cell. Perhaps he'll be the quotable one (Taka played Nappa and Guru).
Though, considering his first appearance was less funny and more terrifying...

Taka's big role this time is Cell. Perhaps he'll be the quotable one (Taka played Nappa and Guru).
Though, considering his first appearance was less funny and more terrifying...

I thinks going to get progressively funnier as he evolves. The reactions to Imperfect Cell should be good though.

BatDan

Here's some surprising news.
General Ivan (the voice of Cooler and Dr. Gero) has been cast in Funimation's dub of One Piece as Gecko Moriah (Thriller Bark arc villain). Hitting the big time.

Here's some surprising news.
General Ivan (the voice of Cooler and Dr. Gero) has been cast in Funimation's dub of One Piece as Gecko Moriah (Thriller Bark arc villain). Hitting the big time.

Hmmm, I don't know how to feel about that. I like Ivan's voice but Gecko always came off as high-pitched.

BatDan

PREVIEW of Episode 43

This episode has been in production for a while, but due to several extenuating circumstances, it has been constantly delayed. One of the most recent has been a dip in my personal health.

While I should make a full recovery, it will still take me a bit of time to finish this episode; it’s important during this time that I do not overstress myself. I am about halfway done editing the episode so far and I am looking forward to finishing it over the next week or two.

I apologize for this huge inconvenience to you, our fans, who have had to wait nearly three months for this episode. I sincerely hope that Cooler 2 and Kai 2 were enough to keep you all entertained suitably in the meantime. It means a lot to me, and the entire team, that you always have content from us.

Includes the Cell Saga opening.
WANNA SEE ME DRINK THIS GUY?!

Stuart444

Latest TFS is on the official TFS website :).

Here's a quote from the end of the episode:

Vegeta: Is that me? Is that me stronger than me? I'll fucking kill me!

This episode is probably the only one where I decided to have something to drink at the worst moment. Spat it out in laughter. Woops.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Latest TFS is on the official TFS website :).

Here's a quote from the end of the episode:

Vegeta: Is that me? Is that me stronger than me? I'll fucking kill me!

This episode is probably the only one where I decided to have something to drink at the worst moment. Spat it out in laughter. Woops.

My favorite was
Last name Shit Sherlock, First name No.

dani_dc

"Only Goku knows that move!... And Gohan... And Master Rossi...And Krillin... And Yamcha... And that one time I was just trying it that one time...
Good episode. Krillin stealth mode was also fun.

Ferga

What was the freeze-frame bonus of Cell's Solar Flare?

Here you go

TITQI38.jpg

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Cell spoilers:

Cell trying to seduce, then arguing with the city was one of the funniest things I've ever seen in this show.

Top Bottom