• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TFS DragonBall Z Abridged

Nordicus

Neoxon

Wonder if littlekuriboh was scheduled to do any upcoming characters. He's been to the hospital for some pretty serious health stuff lately.
Probably not for a while. Should be long enough for him to kick the ass of whatever health issue that has him down. That being said, here's to a speedy recovery if LittleKuriboh is reading this for whatever reason.

That reminds me, will Dragon Ball Super be mentioned in the "Fan-Based Parody" part of each episode from now on?

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
holy shit

The people talking about Cell's relationship problems. "I don't need your help, Tom! But... thank you!

That's like, a Top 5 scene in the series, easily.

Neoxon

That was a great episode.

"I am an adult." "No, no you are not."
I feel like Gohan's daddy issues are gonna either be sorted out in the Chamber or when Cell tries to blow himself up.
In other news, Cell pushed the Goku Button.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Trunks: I wouldn't recommend it, all he (Vegetables) does is scream.

Bulma: Yeah, he does...

Oh pervert Bulma, you so thirsty.

Neoxon

OYo5W1Z.png

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
I was totally engrossed in the episode. I was legit shook when it ended.

And now the goddamn song from the end is stuck in my head.

mustache

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Pretty good episode.

I enjoyed the banter between Cell and the random Islanders but I felt it dragged on too long.

Also, why did Trunks call Goku "father" after he gave him the senzu beans?

And what did Goku say with the "paragons" comment?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Pretty good episode.

I enjoyed the banter between Cell and the random Islanders but I felt it dragged on too long.

They were both referring to Vegeta. Trunks was just showing good manners and referring to him as "father". They both know that they'll need the Senzu Beans as Vegeta will likely do something stupid.

The Paragon comment is a reference back to Namek when Vegeta claims he's "Renegade for Life". Paragon and Renegade are the moralities of the Mass Effect series. They also have a series of "Renegade for Life" videos where Vegeta plays video games by himself.

Neoxon

Pretty good episode.

• Goku said Vegeta, & Trunks said Father. They were referring to Vegeta most likely needing the Senzu Beans.
  • That Paragon quote from Goku was an opposite reference to Vegeta's "Renegade for life" moment, which is a reference to Mass Effect's moral system.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
They were both referring to Vegeta. Trunks was just showing good manners and referring to him as "father". They both know that they'll need the Senzu Beans as Vegeta will likely do something stupid.

The Paragon comment is a reference back to Namek when Vegeta claims he's "Renegade for Life". Paragon and Renegade are the moralities of the Mass Effect series. They also have a series of "Renegade for Life" videos where Vegeta plays video games by himself.

• Goku said Vegeta, & Trunks said Father. They were referring to Vegeta most likely needing the Senzu Beans.
  • That Paragon quote from Goku was an opposite reference to Vegeta's "Renegade for life" moment, which is a reference to Mass Effect's moral system.

Grazie. I should have gotten the Vegeta/Father reference. The other one totally went over my head since I never played
Mass Effect.

Grazie. I should have gotten the Vegeta/Father reference. The other one totally went over my head since I never played
Mass Effect.

You should watch some of the TFS Renegade of Life videos. It's a bit one note but that note is Vegeta screaming and swearing which is always fun.

BatDan

Anyone identify who KaiserNeko played in Resurrection F?

The credits listed him under "Additional Voices"

BatDan

Breakdown of Episode 49

Included is a bit on how they use the Dragon Boxes to retain the 4:3 aspect ratio it was originally broadcasted in, and how the DVDs and Blu-Rays were cropped.

Next episode is at 42%.

Top Bottom