• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2010 Academy Awards of Something Something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takao

Banned
Oh, so they really went with that bit. I was hoping it would just be something they did for the TV spots...

Nameless

So what's the "If this film doesn't win GAF riots" pick this year? I remember when Crash won and an epic meltdown ensued. :lol

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
That is excellent.

This shit just got real it's go time!

I just snacked on a bag of that exact snack. Snyders is godly, especially the Buffalo flavor.

noisome07

Banned
Nameless said:
So what's the "If this film doesn't win GAF riots" pick this year? I remember when Crash won and an epic meltdown ensued. :lol

pretty sure it's anything but Avatar but I could care less.

kinggroin

Banned
Watching this over-the-air HD, it looks like shit. It's clean during close ups and flesh tones look great, but there's considerable compression on small detail and fast movement, and the resolution doesn't look like 1080i.
(no real fine detail or sharpness)

It almost looks like a reeeaaally clean 720p upscaled image.

Nameless said:
I'm predicting some serious magazine rack-type situations.

gdt

Gotta get the big names out at the start, so people will keep watching.

Pretty smart, actually.

harSon

Banned
Nameless said:

I'll be pretty pissed if Monique doesn't win for best supporting actress, she played an amazing role and I doubt she'll ever get the chance again.

harSon said:
I'll be pretty pissed if Monique doesn't win for best supporting actress, she played an amazing role and I doubt she'll ever get the chance again.

what are you talking about? She was just as good in Notorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom