• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2010 Academy Awards of Something Something

Status
Not open for further replies.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
DeathbyVolcano said:
jesus christ I hate people who live blog this shit. tuning out from gaf until the end
be sure to tune back in for best picture, i predict a 5 page growth in 5 seconds

harSon

Banned
DeathbyVolcano said:
jesus christ I hate people who live blog this shit. tuning out from gaf until the end

It's a fucking forum, that's what people on forums do for every freaking event, whether its sports, politics or game related. Get over yourself dude.

Amir0x

Banned
I just don't feel these guys are working together well right now. kind of poor timing and awkward delivery, and the jokes are very hit-or-miss

Dez

R2D4 said:
Funniest thing Steve Martin has been a part of in 20 years.

I'd say his appearance on the colbert report after the christian bale meltdown was his last hurrah.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Tobor said:
I can't believe any of you think the Clooney thing is real. :lol

the first time it wasn't so clear. A lot of other folks looked pretty pissed off as well and they weren't part of the joke.

Can't believe everyone hated the opening. Baldwin wasn't that great, but Steve Martin's delivery was out of the ballpark. He should host every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom