• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2010 Academy Awards of Something Something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
evlcookie said:
I thought they said whores not horses in the intro?

I'm confused now :lol
They said both. I wonder if Matthew Broderick is going to cry again because they made fun of her.

J2 Cool

My favorite part of the show so far has been the John Hughes tribute. The saddest was seeing Pete Docter's wife. :(

All that costume designer has to do, is continue doing period dramas, and she'll get more Oscars. Can't believe I didn't pick that one.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
GhaleonEB said:
I missed her speech. What did she say?

The first line she said was something along the lines of already having two. Then she said that it was dedicated to all of the costume designers who don't work on the "Big period pieces about dead monarchs or over the top musicals" and that everybody who works on contemporary movies and low budget movies work just as hard, if not harder, and aren't recognized.

Clearly a bitch. Where does she get off.

Nameless

Ginko said:
As if her being black had nothing to do with it.

Ehh I wouldn't play the race card here. When ever an actress or actor completely over achieves they usually become the sentimental favorite. i.e. Monique with Precious, Jamie Foxx with Ray and sorry to say, GAF, but Bill Murray with Lost in Translation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom