• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2010 Academy Awards of Something Something

Status
Not open for further replies.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
DoctorWho said:
For the LOLZ I got two at home.
Yeah but then she also gave a shout out to all the lesser known costume designers for low budget films. That's very important.

The visual effects artists are waiting for Cameron for a shout out to us when/if he wins the big awards.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I thought that designer's speech was kind of nice. Sure, she was a little arrogant, but she's won three frigging oscars. She dedicated her win to everybody else who doesn't get the recognition they deserve and then made a joke. What should she have done? Stutter slowly for two minutes about her mom? Meh. Third win.

Fox the Sly

evlcookie said:
I thought they said whores not horses in the intro?

I'm confused now :lol

In my mind it was a perfect play on whore/horse with relation to SJP and Sex In The City. Even if I'm wrong, I'm right. :lol

BowieZ

Banned
Y2Kev said:
I thought that designer's speech was kind of nice. Sure, she was a little arrogant, but she's won three frigging oscars. She dedicated her win to everybody else who doesn't get the recognition they deserve and then made a joke. What should she have done? Stutter slowly for two minutes about her mom? Meh. Third win.
She could have said it more gracefully. It came off as insulting.

MIMIC

Banned
Kunan said:
me too :lol

Growing up watching "The Jamie Foxx Show" and "The Parkers", I was always thinking: these foo's are gonna win Oscars one day =p

-COOLIO- said:
he made a funny face because the camera was on him

That was what I was initially thinking.

-htownplaya- said:
I have a feeling Precious will win Best Picture, Megaton. no pun intended

:D

DMczaf

ryutaro's mama said:
It'll probably be "The Wiz" or "This is It".

Or the Jam video, with Jeffrey

113608.jpg

Big-E

God these two are awful and why do they choose these two Twilight fucktards to talk about horror. Jesus fuck, horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom