• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2010 Academy Awards of Something Something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

im seeing FRANCHELLA and TARANTINO next to each other, what is this !? Nice to see Argentina win. Argentina - 2 Uruguay - 1, bleh :( (we won for best original song :p)

harSon

Banned
polyh3dron said:
White ribbon and prophete didn't win? That's bullshit.

Seriously, they were better than 95% of the films released by Hollywood. My personal favorite foreign film this year was Jerusalema (South African bid), but if it wasn't that, it should have definitely been between TWR or AP

Monocle

PhoenixDark said:
More shots fired at Avatar. Good.
o046ed.jpg

NetMapel said:
Actually, I am only aware of WETA and ILM involved with Avatar, but I won't be surprised if more studios were involved. VFX groups are calling for more recognition by the public though but this speech was a bit underwhelming for that.

Blur studios also worked on it.

I think when James Cameron goes home and sleeps in his money bed, using $100 dollar bills as tinder for his fire, he'll sleep pretty comfortably.

As much as I think 3D is bullshit and Avatar is a "okay" movie, it's not worth getting that pissed about.

This is NeoGAF dude

harSon said:
Seriously, they were better than 95% of the films released by Hollywood. My personal favorite foreign film this year was Jerusalema (South African bid), but if it wasn't that, it should have definitely been between TWR or AP

Jesus...do you ever stop?

Salsa

Archaix said:
The second award and sixth nomination for ARGENTINA.

And they made this movie all by themselves! Almost like they're real people.

Yeah, that sucked. They did it with Uruguay too.

J2 Cool

Damn it, I can't be you DM. You got me on the foreign film for 2 pts and the lead. The rest of the way, we have the same picks. NOOO!

ryan-ts

Buckethead said:
I think when James Cameron goes home and sleeps in his money bed, using $100 dollar bills as tinder for his fire, he'll sleep pretty comfortably.

As much as I think 3D is bullshit and Avatar is a "okay" movie, it's not worth getting that pissed about.

This is NeoGAF dude

FUCK YOU.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
gdt5016 said:
I think The Hurt Locker is gonna win BP, I'd love to be surprised though.
im pretty sure avatar is going to win it. someone let me know when best picture is coming up so i can get my post ready.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Unknown Soldier said:
Kathy Bates actually did a good job in that movie.

I wonder if Cameron will clap for the Best Picture winner if it's not him. :lol
His face is going to match Reitman's.

Big-E

Kathy Bates is the perfect person to introduce Avatar. Both of them require special glasses for them to look good.

Big-E said:
Kathy Bates is the perfect person to introduce Avatar. Both of them require special glasses for them to look good.

:lol :lol :lol

I quite liked Avatar, even though it doesn't deserve BP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom