• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2010 Academy Awards of Something Something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nameless

gdt5016 said:
Carey Mulligan is so fucking hot.

She looks like a blonde Audrey Hepburn.

Oprah looks good again.

That Dave Chappelle skit where getting here pregnant made his life is genius, even a good 7 years later.

Ninja Scooter said:
was that the fucking werewolf dude from Underworld 2?
He's an incredible actor. Have you watched Frost/Nixon and The Queen? Dude is awesome. He picks shitty roles sometimes, but all actors have those days..

I don't like how Oprah looks like she hasn't aged in 30 years, I actually hate that period. I hate it when humans don't accept age and get themselves altered to avoid it. We get old, deal with it, accept it, embrace it.

That was a great speech from Oprah. That woman had better savor this moment now, because I can't see her showing up in any other movie ever again, unless someone decides to make "Precious 2: electric boogaloo"

I don't like how Oprah looks like she hasn't aged in 30 years, I actually hate that period. I hate it when humans don't accept age and get themselves altered to avoid it. We get old, deal with it, accept it, embrace it.

I don't think it's plastic surgery. just makeup, mostly, plus african americans not really showing age all that much

DMczaf said:
James Cameron is black?

From the waist down..
james-cameron.jpg

This new format is really, really dragging that shit out. Christ. Give them the goddamn awards so they can go home or get drunk already! (Those who aren't already drunk.) :lol

In 20 years when GAF has spawned it's 3-armed mutant offspring and your children all have eating disorders, I'm going to point to this positive and friendly thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom