• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2010 Academy Awards of Something Something

Status
Not open for further replies.
6tmqtw.jpg

Great performance Viggo, well deserved

Deadly said:
Why was George Clooney all pissed off today? I'm sure it's been asked in the thread already but there's no more search.

I'm fairly certain he's just a card who plays around with the cameras and hosts. He's usually like this. He's awesome.

Aesius

Costanza said:
I'm not really of the opinion that playing something as lame and pointless as a country music singer deserves a "best actor" award.

Good thing you don't pick the winners then.

harSon

Banned
Lionel Mandrake said:
I felt bad for Morgan Freeman, then I remembered he's already got an Oscar. For Supporting, but it's still an Oscar.

Accent aside, he actually played a damned good Mandela, it's to bad the performance was for a sports movie and not a biopic.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Is the crowd giggling for Whittaker's speak for Bullock :lol

harSon said:
Accent aside, he actually played a damned good Mandela, it's to bad the performance was for a sports movie and not a biopic.

Bingo, It would have been a lock if it was a biopic and actually focused on the man...not the man during a sports game.

WrikaWrek

Banned
Precious or An Education for this one.

If Bullet wins, it's another "career" award. Because she ain't never getting nominated again.

GhaleonEB

This is the shit head that directed Hope Floats? They got HIM to introduce Sandra? :lol

CloakedPuppet said:
I saw that glorified TV movie turd called "The Blind Side". Sandra Bullock better not win!
Bank on it. It's a lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom