• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 NCAA MBB Tournament - GAF Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novid

Banned
EvilMario said:
Morehead State ruining those brackets. lol

Watching San Diego St vs N. Colorado right now. San Diego St is playing tight. I don't expect them to ever pull away, so that should make for a good game to watch.

By the way, the streaming online for these games are fantastic. It's amazing quality. NBA League Pass looks like shit 9 times out of 10, but this.. is amazing.

Kinda strange because NBA TV's streaming is done by Turner Sports. The NCAA site which was once done by CBS - shifted to Turner (and they used Sliverlight last year, which if you got a great connection was pitch perfect.) So its mostly what CBS used last year.

Kinda strange that Ernie is in New York - last time i heard him was when Lababy was half revelvent.

J2 Cool

Novid said:
Fantastic Game, I felt the Penn State/Temple game was the best of the buzzers beaters. (Ok im biased.)

Unbiased here, I think it might be. The shot hitting the scoreboard was a shame though. Call me crazy, I thought it had a chance.

jjasper

Man I had Princeton winning originally, glad I changed it last night. Of course I also changed Vandy to winning which might not work out.

IGotBillySoSpooked

Low moral character
The Frankman said:
It's more due to getting to face Pitt, but the Johnnies are on a roll and have beaten alot of Top teams. I think Schizo Pitt can get by K-State but they'll turn Hyde vs. St. John's. Don't count out Sean Evans, dude isn't crappy and I think he'll help.

Isn't St John's missing DJ Kennedy for the first two games, at least? EDIT - No, he is out for the tournament.

I have them losing in the first round because of that.

giga

1773163_o.gif

Mrbob

Today has been so good for games.

12 vs 13 for a trip to the sweet 16!

Wisconsin better step it up tonight and not be another high seed which falls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom