• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 NCAA MBB Tournament - GAF Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluehat9

CBS, TNT, and TBS are all airing nothing tonight. So of course they would put the first games on the channel I've never heard of and don't get. I'd have to sit in front of a computer to watch them now. What a great way to advertise the "start of the NCAA tournament" or to get people to care about these games (I think the NCAA was trying to get these things on bracket challenges by putting the 'last 4 in' as play-in games...they failed though).

which I will be doing since I do want to watch the games :(

ErasureAcer said:
didn't you have Cuse winning last year? If so, I assume you have them again.
Actually no, I view this team as weaker...

Actually my unofficial bracket has the winner as...

north_carolina.jpg

It's unofficial though. Need to research more...

jakncoke said:
Edit: wonder what he did(purdue suspended dude)

Which dude? I assume not Moore or Johnson. Byrd, Smith, Jackson, the other Johnson? Out of those four I'd say Jackson being suspended would be the most harmful.

just google newsed it. Kelsey Barlow. Meh. He doesn't do much anyways.

jakncoke

Banned
SamuraiX- said:
Asheville about to complete their comeback.

Well they've erased deficits all night, actually go past the point has been the problem

Edit: ok lets get this march madness off to a good start

jjasper

bluemax said:
TruTV makes my eyes bleed. The lack of HD is annoying.

The NCAA is really dropping the ball. Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to put games on truTV? Also why the fuck are local teams not automatically on CBS? You have four channels so all games can be televised yet you don't put market teams on local channels? Makes no sense. Like they are trying to compete with the NBA for shitty TV.

The Frankman said:
Because I haven't seen any UAB, I picked Clemson to win. You guys?

These games don't matter for our pick em...so I "picked" nobody but I think Clemson will win as well. But then I was wrong thinking UALR would beat Asheville...so who knows.

Bowser

If you have an iPhone, you NEED to get the free NCAA MMOD app. The streaming quality is awesome. Stuck at work and our conference room TV doesn't have tru TV, but I'm covered thanks to this app!

DJ_Tet

Banned
Azwethinkweiz said:
We shouldn't have been pushed back to being one of the last four in. ACC got hated on pretty bad by the selection committee this year.

Definitely. The conference was treated very harshly. Glad to see NC State and Georgia Tech finally taking steps to improve their situation. Clemson in particular got a raw deal imo. Had they held on against UNC they could have been a 7 seed, to put them in the play-in round is a joke.

Va Tech had their shot and blew it. Laughably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom