• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 NCAA MBB Tournament - GAF Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarkWish said:
Yes, VCU is on their game today! They've usually had trouble with 3 point shots, but they're getting them now.

As I said before...rarely will a team throw up 2 poor shooting halves. They're due.

VCU is gonna choke this shit away...it's already happening. Burgess needs to wake the fuck up. 3/13 shooting isn't gonna win this for us.

YAHOO. *high fives all the VCU fans*

They broke USC's streak too. They were 13-0 or some shit when holding their opponent under 60. LOL =) 59 Points for the win.

jakncoke

Banned
nknmP.jpg

IGotBillySoSpooked

Low moral character
Those VCU cheerleaders are so hot and slutty looking...I'll be looking forward to that Georgetown matchup on Friday. Oh, I'll be looking forward to that.

Pollux

jakncoke said:
lol given in so quick, like a decade of time left

Nah i'm not giving in yet, I'm just saying that for the first 3 "play in games" I had the correct picks, but picked the fourth play in game wrong. I still think my bracket is fucking as close perfect as it can get.

jakncoke

Banned
zmoney said:

Nah i'm not giving in yet, I'm just saying that for the first 3 "play in games" I had the correct picks, but picked the fourth play in game wrong. I still think my bracket is fucking as close perfect as it can get.

I was referring to just giving up on the game which was moot cause i have no idea what the score was on your end, but my behind the times feed was down 8 with 5 mins to go.

Pollux

jakncoke said:
I was referring to just giving up on the game which was moot cause i have no idea what the score was on your end, but my behind the times feed was down 8 with 5 mins to go.

Ah, I think when I posted that VCU was up like 11 or so with 2 min. to go....something like that where a comeback was very improbable.

Pollux

Happens to me whenever I'm using a wireless connection. I've been watching a game only to have someone call me with what I think is two+ min. to go and they ruin it by telling me who wins by what score. It sucks.

zmoney said:
Dont...Change...A....Thing........
TOO LATE!

Final Four
#2 North Carolina vs. #2 San Diego St.
#1 Kansas vs. #6 St. John's

I don't trust Pitt in the SouthEast AT ALL. If K-State's doesn't off them my sleeper the Johnnies will.

Ecce

Neo Member
The Frankman said:
TOO LATE!

Final Four

I don't trust Pitt in the SouthEast AT ALL. If K-State's doesn't off them my sleeper the Johnnies will.

St. John's in the final four? Well.....good luck to you.

Pollux

The Frankman said:
TOO LATE!

Final Four

Agreed on St. Johns...well played

Maybe if every game was at MSG or they weren't missing one of their players...but since neither of those are true i dont see it happening.

On another note I have a test starting at 12:30...wtf

Ecce said:
St. John's in the final four? Well.....good luck to you.
It's more due to getting to face Pitt, but the Johnnies are on a roll and have beaten alot of Top teams. I think Schizo Pitt can get by K-State but they'll turn Hyde vs. St. John's. Don't count out Sean Evans, dude isn't crappy and I think he'll help.

Pollux

CriginsMcJuggs said:
I know you're excited to see West Virginia just calm yourself

More that we're waiting for the actual tourney games to start.....but with that said the WVU/Clemson game should be entertaining.

jakncoke

Banned
Now im mixed, i got WVU in the s16 but i forgot that WVU fan on here. So it'd be sweet if they lost now but would start the destruction of my bracket a lil too early. hmm

jakncoke said:
Now im mixed, i got WVU in the s16 but i forgot that WVU fan on here. So it'd be sweet if they lost now but would start the destruction of my bracket a lil too early. hmm
muahahaha...sabotage complete

I'm more worried about clemson than kentucky...thats weird right?

My Final Four and their paths getting there

Ohio St.- UTSA, George Mason, West Virginia, Xavier
UConn- Bucknell, Mizzou, San Diego St, Duke
Kansas- Boston U, Illinois, Louisville, Purdue
Mich. St- UCLA, Florida, St. Johns, Pitt

Fuck, now I'm wavering and I think I should use Pitt... BUT PITT IS SO DAMN SCHIZO AND SUCKS SHOOTING FTS!! AUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pollux

CriginsMcJuggs said:

Yes. Kentucky is much better than Clemson, and we can shoot, unlike last year.

jakncoke

Banned
CriginsMcJuggs said:

considering how short there break they got im very interested in seeing how they show today.

The Frankman said:
Fuck, now I'm wavering and I think I should use Pitt... BUT PITT IS SO DAMN SCHIZO AND SUCKS SHOOTING FTS!! AUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

lol. you should just pick something then run away from your computer, you're going to go insane haha

Pollux

jakncoke said:
considering how short there break they got im very interested in seeing how they show today.

lol. you should just pick something then run away from your computer, you're going to go insane haha

I think the pressure of bracketology has already driven him over the brink....just pick st. johns and go have a beer, its st. pattys day after all.

jakncoke said:
The research was so much easier last year. Pick Syracuse and everyone else GTFO of their way. The seeding is so weird in the Southeast IMHO, Florida is a NOT a legit #2 and K-State and St. John's (not as much now but I watch them a ton) are still massive sleepers... picking Pitt as a Final Four team is asking for your bracket to get busted to me.

Also, my only issue is in the SouthEast. Everything else is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom