• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 NCAA MBB Tournament - GAF Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Bowser said:
Just looking at the box score, but surprised to see it's only a 5 point game with you guys shooting 60% from the field.

we just got a bad call our way BTW ;) Team seems really nervous

jakncoke

Banned
Mrbob said:
:jakncoke

Seriously, though, how do you handle being a Pitt bball fan? Years upon years of punishment.

Dunno. How you handle having a skirt as a QB and a baseball team that last won a ws before Titanic sink? :p

So at half time they're discussing the first game today. We have video evidence of the ball hitting the ground out of bounds with 1.2 seconds left, audio evidence of the ref blowing the whistle with .8 seconds left, and yet we're being told that the refs got the call correct leaving .5 on the clock? Am I in the bizarro world or is this just NCAA damage control? Sure the rules don't require you review the play, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't review it. Just weird.

ryan-ts

LittleTokyo said:
So at half time they're discussing the first game today. We have video evidence of the ball hitting the ground out of bounds with 1.2 seconds left, audio evidence of the ref blowing the whistle with .8 seconds left, and yet we're being told that the refs got the call correct leaving .5 on the clock? Am I in the bizarro world or is this just NCAA damage control? Sure the rules don't require you review the play, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't review it. Just weird.

Yeah, I was kind of screaming at my tv "Check the clock! Check the clock!"

Sucks that they didn't get enough time on the clock but it's too late now.

SamuraiX-

They have to base it off when the ref blew his whistle, apparently, not when the ball hit the ground out of bounds.

My favorite part is when the guy from Atlanta was talking about how they weren't equipped with the technology necessary to judge the play.

SMFH

Mrbob

jakncoke said:
Dunno. How you handle having a skirt as a QB and a baseball team that last won a ws before Titanic sink? :p

Heyyooooo. At the very least Cubs expectations are always there to fail no pressure! :D Dustiny ruined has chance at immortality.

SamuraiX-

I love how on that last Singler and 1 he throws his elbows into his defender and the defender gets called for a foul.

Classic.

This loss is gonna be heartbreaking for Michigan now. Why couldn't they have just accepted the beat down?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Irving is a great passer, but god, can he score without going to the line? Come on.
Yes he can, but when you have that weapon, you use it. Ask Bowser and BigNastyCurve, they know the deal

SamuraiX-

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Irving is a great passer, but god, can he score without going to the line? Come on.

I think he's still trying to recover from that injury earlier in the season.

He should be good to go next season whether that's will Duke or in the NBA.

:jakncoke @ that shot clock violation.

And HARDAWAY! Holy god damn!

Gigglepoo said:
Duke should run an offense instead of this clock-killing bullshit. What are they thinking?
Coach K doesn't consider himself a coach. He considers himself a leader who happens to coach basketball.
fohe1d.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom