• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 NCAA MBB Tournament - GAF Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pollux

Randolph Freelander said:
Never heard that rumor, but all I've heard him say recently is he plans to coach for a while longer.

K, didn't think there was anything to it either.

Lets go Michigan.

Kalnos

Banned
Well, I'm not really impressed with what I've seen today. UNC gets bounced next round, and Duke depends on who they play I think.

Pollux

alright y'all...lets go GEORGE MASON!!!! i want another 1 seed challenged if not beat.

if GM wins that can only help my wildcats lol

Sir Pant

Damn, they almost had that shit. Duke played fairly lousy and allowed Michigan to hang on the entire game. Almost bit them in the ass.

ryan-ts

Sir Pant said:
Damn, they almost had that shit. Duke played fairly lousy and allowed Michigan to hang on the entire game. Almost bit them in the ass.
?

Michigan didn't play that great either, missed way too many easy shots and took a lot of dumb fouls.

Talon

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Hardaway looks like an NBA player. Duke has gone retarded, Irving-Plumlee PnR would work every single time against this defense.
Plumlee rolling to the basket?

What?

ErasureAcer said:
No upsets yet today. Looking bad for Ohio State!
And Kansas.
2h2pduv.gif

jakncoke

Banned
Well Duke surviving keeps my bracket from dying a little more, but really would rather Michigan sent Duke to the loser bench with us

George Mason, I'd love to route for you in the next game. Sort of a problem here, though. North Carolina won this afternoon, and I'm not sure I can trust Syracuse. So I'm going to need for Ohio State to win because somebody has to be around to beat the Tar Heels in Newark. I mean, I'd pull for you, but I just can't.

Pollux

Randolph Freelander said:
George Mason, I'd love to route for you in the next game. Sort of a problem here, though. North Carolina won this afternoon, and I'm not sure I can trust Syracuse. So I'm going to need for Ohio State to win because somebody has to be around to beat the Tar Heels in Newark. I mean, I'd pull for you, but I just can't.

Kentucky can/will beat UNC...George Mason is scrwed their star isn't playing.

Bowser

zmoney said:

Kentucky can/will beat UNC...George Mason is scrwed their star isn't playing.

Kentucky can beat UNC, no question. I'm not afraid to face them though as I don't think they would beat us. We played them earlier when we were still discombobulated and had no real offensive identity and still won the game. I'm more afraid of Syracuse and Ohio State.

Pollux

Bowser said:
Kentucky can beat UNC, no question. I'm not afraid to face them though as I don't think they would beat us. We played them earlier when we were still discombobulated and had no real offensive identity and still won the game. I'm more afraid of Syracuse and Ohio State.

We've also gotten a lot better since then, and our freshman have matured greatly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom