• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 NCAA MBB Tournament - GAF Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
they really need to re-work the round names next year. calling the play-in games round 1 and then real start round 2 is dumb as fuck imo

Damn, wish I would have saw this before today to participate. Anways my final four are OSU, Kansas, Duke, Florida. And OSU vs Kansas in the championship with Kansas winning it all. I hope OSU wins as im a fan, but my head's telling me Kansas.

jakncoke said:
they really need to re-work the round names next year. calling the play-in games round 1 and then real start round 2 is dumb as fuck imo

Thought this exact same thing. I hadn't realized, and thought it was odd that espn said I couldn't see anyone elses bracket's in my group 'til round 2.

jakncoke said:
lmao at air

If you can't get it working head to ncaa.com

Yeah, tried it on there, too. Looks like they're using the same streaming system. Ugh, this sucks. It's like Christmas never came.

And the worst thing is my coworker tried it on her computer and it works fine. UGH.

dorkimoe

lol for those watching on ncaa.com

You see the "boss button?"

RtWON.jpg

H2Wky.jpg

diffusionx

Gold Member
Is the NCAA March Madness streaming not working for anyone else? It's not showing any results past Tuesday. This game still says "WVU - TBA" and "pregame" on Thursday's slate.

FUCKIN SHIT. WV is gonna blow this game. That'll be 2 years in a row my chance at a million bucks is ruined on the very first game...both with the Big East losing(Notre Dame last year). WV better start playing some D.

GCQuinton

If Clemson still has this lead and momentum mid-way in the second half, then I'll start worrying. You see underdogs come out blazing all the time in this tournament and they eventually cool off so it's too early to tell right now.

Dali

So I'm at wings watching clemsn/wvu side by side with the butler game on tru. I don't think I've seen one commercial on tru since I sat down, whereas I was convinced it was halftime in the clemson game with as little of the actual game they're showing.

HeySeuss

jakncoke said:
Clemson is getting the ball down inside pretty easy
Yeah that's what has me a little concerned. You can usually tell how the matchups will play out on about the first 5 minutes or so especially in the post. Clemson seems bigger and stronger down low.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
This is like a home game for Old Dominion. Get it, Monarchs. For my bracket. And your enjoyment and pride or whatever, too.

oh my God West Virginia you better man up and stop acting like fucking bitches. I KNEW from watching them earlier this would happen but OF COURSE I still pick them.

Cyan

Banned
Damn, forgot to set my bracket.

I had it autofill when I first signed up, so there are picks for each game... but it's the most boring possible bracket. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom