• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 NCAA MBB Tournament - GAF Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth C

Brinbe said:
Great by Kentucky considering the foul problems in this half.

Yup. The entire damned starting lineup has 2 fouls each and we're tied with God's very own basketball team. I suppose I'll take it.

bucknuticus said:
We paid the refs off.

With your lips I'm guessing?

lush

Kentucky can still win this despite the officiating but the foul trouble will likely be their undoing. Luckily, I don't really care.

Oh, and Harrellson is a man.

bill0527

rockchalk said:
if i may coin a phrase here, this is a gamechanger.

Yea considering we've gotten absolutely nothing from jones the last 3 weeks and still keep winning.

And I mean absolutely nothing.

Fjordson

Missed the first half of the UK/OSU game. Everyone in my house saying the refs were trash so far. Should be an exciting second half, though.

Seth C

bill0527 said:
Yea considering we've gotten absolutely nothing from jones the last 3 weeks and still keep winning.

And I mean absolutely nothing.

I've honestly, truly, never seen anyone with so much physical talent just...stop playing. I mean sure, he has a real problem shooting layups from his shoulder, but damn.

DarkWish

VCU up at the half! GO RAMS! They haven't been playing as good as usual though, so let's hope they step it up next half and really dominate.

bill0527

Seth C said:
I've honestly, truly, never seen anyone with so much physical talent just...stop playing. I mean sure, he has a real problem shooting layups from his shoulder, but damn.

Been watching basketball for 30+ years and I've never seen a player collapse the last month of the season the way that Terrance Jones has.

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
RT @sportspickle: I hope Sullinger didn't get any tattoos at Ohio State. Because in a few years they'll be all ruined by stretch marks.

Seth C

rockchalk said:
Good point, dude's a terrible coach, never even been to a final four.

The refs are really just looking out for Kentucky fans. They know if we make it to the Final Four the NCAA will come looking for a reason to vacate it.

Proelite

So if unc and osu plays the game would take 4 hours because of the massive amount of freethrows shot bothsides. It'll be awesome if the game is decided by walkons because everyone fouls out.

Seth C

Proelite said:
So if unc and osu plays the game would take 4 hours because of the massive amount of freethrows shot bothsides. It'll be awesome if the game is decided by walkons because everyone fouls out.

It's possible that the only points scored would be at the line. Game ends with 5 minutes to go because OSU's bench is shorter and they can no longer field a team.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
God fucking dammit. Stop Sullinger. Bring Harrellson back in!

lush

Smart to keep Harrellson out for a spell, he's got 3 fouls and there's 7:48 remaining. He should be able to go the distance now.

Entertaining game.

lush

That's the first 5 seconds call I've seen made in 2 or 3 years. Obviously a call that needs to be made in the last 5 minutes of a ballgame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom