• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 NCAA MBB Tournament - GAF Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

Marquette needs to keep up the intensity they were bringing on the defensive end if they want this game to still be close by halftime.

Bowser

Know this is gonna sound like I'm whining, but refs seem to be letting a lot go under the basket on the Heels end while calling a lot of ticky tack shit at the other end.

DominoKid

Bowser said:
Know this is gonna sound like I'm whining, but refs seem to be letting a lot go under the basket on the Heels end while calling a lot of ticky tack shit at the other end.

it aint whining when its true. we getting fucked but were overcoming it cause were just better.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Yeah...I knew this was coming...but I expected a 2nd half blowout

1 down 1 to go

DarkWish

Come on Richmond! I'm hoping they somehow win so that when VCU wins tonight, we can defeat them in the Elite 8 match. I'll be watching the VCU game tonight at the VCU student commons so that should be fun. GO RAMS!

DominoKid

DJO is a thug. that should be 2 shots and ball

32-5 run. gotta love it. great D, great O. or maybe Marquette just sucks. glad we got them instead of Syracuse.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
Well this sucks. Both games are likely going to be huge blowouts.

Patiently waiting for the Kentucky/Ohio game.

Lmfao Charles Barkley is a joke, he said he doenst like us because we only have 7 guys. Then went on a rant about how Uk depth will kill us. Why is this guy on here lmfao.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
bucknuticus said:
Lmfao Charles Barkley is a joke, he said he doenst like us because we only have 7 guys. Then went on a rant about how Uk depth will kill us. Why is this guy on here lmfao.

That's kind of scary. Chuck did correctly state that the BigEast sux. He also correctly predicted the Arizona comeback. Actually, he's probably the wisest announcer CBS has employed. Luckily, that doesn't mean he's right.

Nice showing Marquette. Just leave the court. Me, Bowser, jakncoke, bucknuticus and my mother could score 15 points in 21 minutes. You're not Wisconsin, play like a real team!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Lulz this is what you get with double digit seeds in the sweet 16. Those people whining about our "easy bracket" last year can suck my dick. We didn't have ANY game this easy past the 1st round like KU and UNC are having now.

bucknuticus said:

Chuck has been like 100% accurate this tournament so good luck.

Proelite

Kansas got the softest bracket in retrospect. :jakncoke.

UNC is going to run Ohio State/Kentucky out of the building on Sunday.

Bowser said:
lol u srs? Marquette was allowed to run wild most of the game under the basket and still were down big.
That foul on Zeller after his put back no one touched him and he feel down and was called a foul.

DominoKid

sound domination.

here's hoping OSU wins it. i quite enjoyed that game a few years ago in the Dean Dome.
way more entertaining than recent Kentucky games.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Proelite said:
Kansas got the softest bracket in retrospect. :jakncoke.

UNC is going to run Ohio State/Kentucky out of the building on Sunday.

Thats your Duke fan paranoia speaking. UNC has ZERO chance against TOSU. Its also unlikely they could win against UK going the last 10 minutes without a field goal outside of the dean dome.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
bucknuticus said:
That foul on Zeller after his put back no one touched him and he fell down and was called a foul.

Zeller flops more than anyone on our current roster. Nobody will call him on it, but its true.

Talon

Welp. That was the soundest dismantling since that 2008 Elite Eight game between Kansas and UNC. Kansas then played about 15 straight minutes of perfect basketball. UNC did the same.
bucknuticus said:
That foul on Zeller after his put back no one touched him and he feel down and was called a foul.
On the replay it was clear that fatass slapped him in the face after Zeller came back to the floor.
truly101 said:
Zeller flops more than anyone on our current roster. Nobody will call him on it, but its true.
He'd have to get in the way of contact for this to be true. There's a reason he's yet to foul out this whole season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom