• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 NCAA MBB Tournament - GAF Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth C

Hey, GodfatherX. Where you at. SEC is now 25% of the Elite 8. I thought we weren't supposed to have any teams in the Sweet 16, my boy?

Seth C said:
FYI, the refs gave OSU 2+ seconds before starting the clock on their second to last offensive play, and 1+ on the last one. Didn't matter, but it was diiirty.
Noticed that too. Obviously, it didn't help their poor shooting, though..

I had UK, Duke, Kansas, and Florida for my final four

I'm looking at my bracket and if I had watched more college basketball this year I would have had a sick bracket...smh

Pollux

Seth C said:
Hey, GodfatherX. Where you at. SEC is now 25% of the Elite 8. I thought we weren't supposed to have any teams in the Sweet 16, my boy?

GO BIG BLUE!!! haha catspause is going nuts.

bucknuticus good game man.

Seth C

yellowjacket25 said:
Wow. I thought Ohio St was going to be pretty tough to beat in this tournament.

They WERE. They just lost to a team with the #7 RPI in the country, who has played 5 games against the rest of the Elite 8. What more do you want? Seriously, do you think any other team left has already played 5 games against the Elite 8 teams?

Dreams-Visions said:
lol, Ohio State.

I should have known. Where the fuck was Diebler the entire game? It's like they didn't even try to get him looks until his last shot.

Being guarded? For one of the first times all season, most likely.

Seth C

If Florida State wins this in OT the world will never hear the end of it from Charles Barkley. Hell, he was still ripping on Pitino tonight about stuff from last week.

uh, is that florida state player fucking retarded? site there for fucking 10 seconds doing nothing, dribble around like a fucking idiot and then don't even get a shot off.

he'll fight right in on the NBA level! great basketball!

iamblades

Seth C said:
They WERE. They just lost to a team with the #7 RPI in the country, who has played 5 games against the rest of the Elite 8. What more do you want? Seriously, do you think any other team left has already played 5 games against the Elite 8 teams?

Well if FSU makes it, florida has as well. But thats the only team I can think of that would even have a chance.

Bowser

Seth C said:
If Florida State wins this in OT the world will never hear the end of it from Charles Barkley. Hell, he was still ripping on Pitino tonight about stuff from last week.

Can you blame him? He's been like an idiot savant this entire tournament.

Pollux

Seth C said:

Be honest...if you were Barkley you would rip on Pitino too. But I think VCU is gonna pull this one out

Seth C said:
of course he was being guarded, but they ran absolutely nothing to GET HIM THE FUCK OPEN.

he just stood there on the wing and in the corner. Nowhere near the ball. No hope of getting a kick out.

I just don't understand how they didn't run some screens for him or something. When you have a guy who's shooting 50% from 3 on the season after 250 shots...you do whatever the fuck you need to do to get him some good looks. the shit isn't rocket science.

Seth C

iamblades said:
Well if FSU makes it, florida has as well. But thats the only team I can think of that would even have a chance.

You're right. If Florida State wins then it would be the two SEC teams who played 5 games against the Elite 8. SEC. Lol.

Edit - Nope, you're not. Ohio State isn't in the Elite 8, so Florida has 4 games (Kentucky, Kentucky, Kentucky, Florida State) assuming FSU moves on, or 3 otherwise. UNC has 3 (if FSU moves on).

Mad props to Jorts guy played great. You cant shoot 31% and have your 2nd best player shoot 2-18 from the field, you'll never win.

At least we still got football........oh wait
fuck :(

Dreams-Visions said:
of course he was being guarded, but they ran absolutely nothing to GET HIM THE FUCK OPEN.

he just stood there on the wing and in the corner. Nowhere near the ball. No hope of getting a kick out.

I just don't understand how they didn't run some screens for him or something. When you have a guy who's shooting 50% from 3 on the season after 250 shots...you do whatever the fuck you need to do to get him some good looks. the shit isn't rocket science.
Diebler lived on people doubling sullinger. That didn't happen this game, by design from KY.

Seth C

Bowser said:
Can you blame him? He's been like an idiot savant this entire tournament.

You kidding me? If I was pulling that much nonsense and getting it all right I'd make a website just to brag to the world about, and maybe throw a small parade in my own honor. Sponsored by the 5 buck box.

DominoKid

Seth C said:

Chuck knows basketball. yall think he stupid but he knows more than we could ever hope to. he just talks simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom