• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 NCAA MBB Tournament - GAF Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

SyNapSe

that was a tough shot too on that last 3. all over the rim and in.
on the other end we can't make a 2 foot shot 3 times. lol

Cloudy

Banned
jjasper said:
Someone got a little too excited when the lol face went away.

No I mean his voice sounds like shit, like the he has called too many games and can barely talk.

Yeah, he's losing his voice it seems

jjasper

This is too predictable, VCU is going to come out and be unable to hit a three after halftime and Kansas is going to come back.

Seth C

jjasper said:
This is too predictable, VCU is going to come out and be unable to hit a three after halftime and Kansas is going to come back.

Yeah. It will only be about an 11 point lead by halftime anyway.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I can't imagine VCU maintaining this accuracy from behind the arc. Also, Kansas leads the nation in FG%. Something has to give this half. I wouldn't be shocked at all if Kansas won this.

Sir Pant

Plinko said:
I can't imagine VCU maintaining this accuracy from behind the arc. Also, Kansas leads the nation in FG%. Something has to give this half. I wouldn't be shocked at all if Kansas won this.
Honestly I wouldn't either, but as of now this is too good to be true. And I'm loving every minute of it.

kansas is for sure going to make a run. 14 points isn't shit with the entire half left. it's pretty simple though: if VCU shoots even an average 3 point % in the 2nd half they win and if they don't they probably lose

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Buckethead said:
If I were VCU I'd take that shit to the hole and get Kansas in foul trouble.

Same here.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
What the hell is going on?! VCU hasn't scored anything in days!

Plinko

Yeah, I think this game is over. VCU looks exhausted.

TeegsD

bucknuticus said:
I'm so tired of CBS trying to get cute with these camera angles. Just give me the sideline camera the entire time.

Thats exactly what I was saying. I mean, those camera angles are nice and all but only use them for replays please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom