• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 NCAA MBB Tournament - GAF Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

I will eat my fucking shorts if Kansas loses this game. LMFAO

If VCU wins this, was there ever upsets of this magnitude in tournaments of the past?

Pollux

bucknuticus said:
We had tons of good looks, specifically Bufford had some good looks on drives and they just didnt go in. Missed uncharacteristic open threes too.

The look he had on the last 3 was great...time stood still for me, and i honestly thought that it was going in. UK has had some crappy luck like that over the last few years.

SyNapSe

SamuraiX- said:

If VCU wins this, was there ever upsets of this magnitude in tournaments of the past?

From a play-in game to the Final 4? We'll have a 140 team tournament in no time. lol

Pollux

SamuraiX- said:

Two Words:

1. Northern
2. Iowa.

NewLib

Banned
Kansas has no one tO blame but themselves if they lose. Missing bunnies, fts, playing terrible defense. They are playing worst than they did against northern Iowa

bucknuticus said:
But NIU was a 8, I say if this upset goes down its bigger than NIU upset.
What round was that game?

But crappy teams generally don't get to the Sweet 16.
VCU has gotten hot at the right time.

jjasper

zmoney said:
Can someone explain the :jakncoke thing to me?

Someone got a little too excited when the lol face went away.

UberTag said:
Albert's been shit for years. Even before his arrest he was garbage.
VCU vs. Butler in the Final Four would be epic.

No I mean his voice sounds like shit, like the he has called too many games and can barely talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom