• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 NCAA MBB Tournament - GAF Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
Okay. WTF is up with Kemba Walker? Is this guy the truth or what?

Locke

not what I was looking for from him...why not post up strong and go to the rack...they foul him almost every time he gets the ball in the paint

esquire

Ninja Scooter said:
Congrats to Jimmy Kimmel on a great coaching job at Zona this year.
LOL, seriously though Arizona hadn't been shooting well all game, why would you gamble the game on a low percentage shot when your team is shooting poorly?

Locke

No way, the 2nd three was a GREAT look, the first one was garbage. They were down 2, why not go for the tie and take it to OT.

esquire

Locke said:
No way, the 2nd three was a GREAT look, the first one was garbage. They were down 2, why not go for the tie and take it to OT.
That's what I'm saying. You play to your strengths. Hindsight is 20/20 but all you had to do was look at the stat line on the game to know the first three point attempt wasn't going in.

Would've liked to see the Big East get taken down in the elite 8... oh well.

I <3 Brad Stevens. Just wish our A.D. had the balls to fire Weber and offer the guy a few mill to come over to the better side of the Illinois/Indiana divide.

giga

DJ_Tet said:
Fuck Zona. Fuck UConn.
16lyaac.gif

ok as bad as my bracket has been of late, i can win it all if kansas LOSES in the title game. if kansas wins it all or loses to butler then i'm finish.

doesn't matter who makes it from the other side. they just need to face kansas and beat them. go team!

CaptainABAB

As a UConn fan, I'm glad we won but I feel lucky we did.

AZ could have made that three and won the game. If they took it to OT, I think they might have won it - we were losing momentum and our big guys were racking up fouls (Oriakhi and Okwandu both had 4).

We seemed to play soft at times - we missed some easy shots at the basket by not going up strong (Olander should have dunked that ball!) We got outrebounded 39-28 and man-handled inside.

It was very frustrating to watch.

Bowser

Excited for tomorrow's game. Had to pass up a ticket for face value ($99!...upper deck sure, but $99!) because of fucking work. I really hate my job right now.

Talon

Elfforkusu said:
I <3 Brad Stevens. Just wish our A.D. had the balls to fire Weber and offer the guy a few mill to come over to the better side of the Illinois/Indiana divide.
He's not leaving for Illinois, that's for sure.

Sean Miller's done a hell of a job in Arizona. Glad to see them back in the fold after a few years in limbo.

Talon

jakncoke said:
So Barkley on suicide watch? I mean loser big east just knocked his boy toy wildcats out.
He's consistently said that UConn is the only Big East team (*yawn* school) with a player that can take the ball and dominate a game, which makes them the best in a tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom