• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 NCAA MBB Tournament - GAF Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
ryan-ts said:
Can you imagine if VCU had a good point guard? This game would be a blow out.

I don't know how they are winning. You can a pick a guy up with his skillset at random courts all around Virginia...

But congrats to that kid and VCU...unbelievable stuff!

jakncoke

Banned
I just realize something depressing. when vcu and gets their final 4 trip in a few minutes and how butler been there consecutive years and how Pittsburgh has 1 final 4 ever...in a year that only had 8 teams.. ughh

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
Shaka Zulu!! This is unbelievable! Amazing VCU, simply amazing.

Fjordson

Lmao @ the smile.

Awesome, awesome game. What a fun tournament to watch this year. Butler and VCU making up a half of the final four is great.

Though of course my bracket is totally gone. My only correct final four pick is UConn and I had them losing to OSU.

TreIII

esquire said:
Shaka Zulu!! This is unbelievable! Amazing VCU, simply amazing.

Well said. These guys never gave up that lead, and kept fighting strong. This will be the first Final Four that I'll be excited to see play out in a while, I'll definitely say.

giga

a5njg

lol

Kingbrave

Oozer3993 said:
You and me both. I don't care. I love seeing low seeds getting this far.

Yeah, I'm the same way. I can say that I was number two in our bracket challenge for awhile though, so I'm happy.

MidnightCowboy said:
So who picks up Shaka?

Kansas.
lolololol

kkaabboomm said:
I've got UK and uconn in the final four. And UK winning it all. Let's crush some tarheels and show them which blue is true blue!!

Please for the love of God, beat the Tarheels. We'll never hear the end of it if they win.

jakncoke

Banned
UberTag said:
Has a team ever made the Final Four after winning a First Round qualifying game just to make the tourney before?

No, because before this year the play in games were for 16 seeds only and they have never won a game

dabig2

hahaha, wasn't VCU the subject of like 2 hour "shouldn't have gotten in" rants by the ESPN guys :lol

Butler vs VCU. Whoever had that in their final 4 automatically wins outright. No doubt.

Gigglepoo

Sir Pant said:
Joke bracket, amiright?

It's hardly a "joke" when he has UK and UCONN in as well.

dabig2 said:
hahaha, wasn't VCU the subject of like 2 hour "shouldn't have gotten in" rants by the ESPN guys :lol

I don't think that happened. The schools I saw ESPN personalities bitching about were the crappy teams from the Big East and Big Ten

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
MidnightCowboy said:
So who picks up Shaka?

The last time VCU made any noise in the tournament was the year they beat Duke. The coach bailed 2 weeks later..he just got fired couple of weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom