• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 NCAA MBB Tournament - GAF Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjasper

Harrelson might be the single best (only) coaching job Cal has ever done. I can't think of a single player Cal has made better but he has turned Harrelson into a legit post player.

Kalnos

Banned
truly101 said:
He flops almost as much must hasn't mastered the art of the no call travel

Hans just jump stopped into the lane, flung his arms in all directions, got 'fouled' and shot free throws.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Kalnos said:
Hans just jump stopped into the lane, flung his arms in all directions, got 'fouled' and shot free throws.

Zeller is good at that. And for going over the back for rebounds. For as much as that criticized Zoubek for doing it, its like they turned a blind eye to Zeller not getting called for all kinds of shit. We only have one year left of him.

I'm not sure that Barnes will even reach CJ Miles' level in the NBA...Knight running off screens at PG while Hayward runs the offense at SF could be pretty deadly for the Jazz, but Knight takes horrible shots, will have to stop that.

edit: Two great plays right after this post, lol. Still think CJ is his upside.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
No one's watching this game? UNC stepped up their game in the last 3 minutes... again though, those turnovers are a killer.

Kalnos

Banned
While they're calling all this shit on UK, they swallowed the whistle on the one that would of given Henson his fifth.

Figures. I mad.

Boom! Kentucky looks good but maybe the Heels are going to pull this one out after all!! Wish Carolina would just come out strong instead of relying on the run.

GO HEELS

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
THis is just like the game in december, refs calling fouls n UK players for looking at the UNC players too hard. Swofford has his fingerprints all over this one.

Despite rooting for UNC, I'm rooting for Knight to play good as well and I'm starting to scream "NO!" on almost every Knight shot. He takes some awful, awful, awful shots.

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
Come on Wildcats! It's happening. It's happening! Yeeesss!

Seth C

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom