• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 Spike VGAs: Dec 10th @ 7:30 PM EST, Streaming Online [Kojima: SO SORRY]

-PXG-

What is this about the video game hall of fame and the colonel playing games? I guess it's on TV. Watching this mess online.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
Rainbow 6 non trailer made me laugh ... watching the dude fall ... "i'm gonna blow him up ........... NOW!" Can't wait till mission one is to save some CEO and i just turn the game off and walk away.
You think they'll throw in some OWS groups in the streets?
*crossing fingers they have bear mace and casual walk button*

arne

Meh. Naughty Dog is used to bullshotting trailers.

Remember that 60FPS Uncharted 3 video they passed as gameplay footage? This could be the same deal.

If those graphics/animation/FPS is what's being shipped, I wouldn't believe that. But ND has a track record for bullshots so..

I wouldn't worry about the quality.

also that 60fps video was an encoding/compression error when our source video was prepped for distribution out of house.

The_Monk

Even if I dont know nothing about the last of us I am very curious and hoping to be a grat game.

Got the I am legend vibe.The movie The Road, too. Hope to be good, still have Dead Island on my Xmas tree waiting to be played. Love some surviving game.

U2NUMB

Darksiders 2... nice .. followed by Kraft mac and cheese commercial with the voice of the once homeless guy.

Epic commercial break

Top Bottom