• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 Spike VGAs: Dec 10th @ 7:30 PM EST, Streaming Online [Kojima: SO SORRY]

PJX

tlou122kja.gif

I Am Legend the game?

Ricker

Even if I dont know nothing about the last of us I am very curious and hoping to be a grat game.

Got the I am legend vibe.The movie The Road, too. Hope to be good, still have Dead Island on my Xmas tree waiting to be played. Love some surviving game.

You should love it then,I thought it was great and I still play it...

Is it me or for some reason most of the recent trailers for these games don't even have platforms listed.

Are they possibly for systems yet to be announced?

If not then I guess no new system till 2013 at least. Most of these games are coming 2013.

Angry Fork

This is by far the best VGA's yet. So so so much better than the other years. No cringe worthy stupid awful hosts and jersey shore bullshit.

Olivero

For everyone complaining about how bad the VGAs are this year, clearly you haven't watched the VGAs for the last several years. This is decent compared to the previous iterations.

jax (old)

Banned
Meh. Naughty Dog is used to bullshotting trailers.

Remember that 60FPS Uncharted 3 video they passed as gameplay footage? This could be the same deal.

If those graphics/animation/FPS is what's being shipped, I wouldn't believe that. But ND has a track record for bullshots so..

you might be right but the final release looked exactly like the trailer FPS aside. so you're just wrong.

do you even know what a bullshot is?

Top Bottom