• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 Spike VGAs: Dec 10th @ 7:30 PM EST, Streaming Online [Kojima: SO SORRY]

stupei

Is it me or for some reason most of the recent trailers for these games don't even have platforms listed.

Are they possibly for systems yet to be announced?

If not then I guess no new system till 2013 at least. Most of these games are coming 2013.

You think MS or Sony are going to let the announcement of a new system happen in the trailer for a Tom Clancy game?

For everyone complaining about how bad the VGAs are this year, clearly you haven't watched the VGAs for the last several years. This is decent compared to the previous iterations.

I'd say it's on par with last year so far. Either a little more terrible or equally terrible to other award shows. Which yeah is an improvement on previous years lol

Tokubetsu

Love how Bioware went from making some of the most loved and critically acclaimed rpgs of all time to making a Command & Conquer sequel.

Yz9tn.jpg

Rike a Boss!

Top Bottom