• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 Spike VGAs: Dec 10th @ 7:30 PM EST, Streaming Online [Kojima: SO SORRY]

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
This sums up PERFECTLY why the VGAs aren't taken seriously as an awards show. Because the VGAs don't take the VGAs seriously as an awards show. Good lord.

CornetteFace.jpg

Khezu

My favorite Tony Hawk moment was when he was on Tom Green's internet show and 4chan called in and asked them to do a barrel roll and Tony Hawk explained that a barrel roll was a wakeboarding trick.

He is in fact so boring you can't even troll him.

Nolan North robbed of best voice acting... show fails.

Even more fail to come, meaning Skyrim wins Game of the Year... if so, this award show fails! I love Skyrim, but not GOTY.

Kunan

lol did they really just shit out 20 awards at once yet make us suffer through those 4 guys and these horrible bits?

So, we had to endure 20 Uncharted gifs every time the word "Sony" was used before... Now the same shit has already started for The Last of Us? Are you fucking kidding me?

We've all watched the video already! Stop dragging the pages down!

Something about Naughty Dog that turns rational people into stark crazy fucking fanboys.

All of these one-off celeb appearances are silly, like 20 secs each, completely irrelevant. I forget the last time we saw the host.

Also, lol at shitting out awards list and felicia day

Top Bottom