• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 Spike VGAs: Dec 10th @ 7:30 PM EST, Streaming Online [Kojima: SO SORRY]

Is like some have never watched an awards show.
Many give the "misc. awards" trough a quick montage and either gave the awards on a separate ceremony or just give them after it. They just list the misc. winners, to move on with the rest of the show and the awards.

The problem is they plowed through every single console specific goty awards too.

Tame

MWZbr.png

cant tell if its crazy mutant teeth or plate mushrooms growing out its face

I sure hope those awards are given to the developers in a more intimate ceremony and what we are seeing is just the glamor, and insipid side of the real VGA's. I mean how the fuck can you spend less than a minute giving 20+ awards and then having all the other irrelevant shit take more time than that.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I can't believe they just shit out the awards like that. they even rolled up multiple ones so that the games got mentioned for less time. And they went by so fast you could barely take them in.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Sooo many ads, is American tv generally always like this?

Cartman86

Banned
Is like some have never watched an awards show.
Many give the "misc. awards" trough a quick montage and either gave the awards on a separate ceremony or just give them after it. They just list the misc. winners, to move on with the rest of the show and the awards.

Usually shows don't go an hour with only 2 awards being given out. It's more of an ad for new games and less an awards show. Show me how most awards shows are like the VGA's.

I admit that fruit ninja part was hilarious because it was just so ridiculous.

Alan Wake looks INCREDIBLE, as does The Last of Us.

MIYAMOTO = WIN. Very nice surprise.

Tony Hawk was terrible.

Levyne

Banned
I sure hope those awards are given to the developers in a more intimate ceremony and what we are seeing is just the glamor, and insipid side of the real VGA's. I mean how the fuck can you spend less than a minute giving 20+ awards and then having all the other irrelevant shit take more time than that.

I agree, the Rocksteady guys were the only ones who got to actually accept an award?

Top Bottom