• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 Spike VGAs: Dec 10th @ 7:30 PM EST, Streaming Online [Kojima: SO SORRY]

fernoca

Is like some have never watched an awards show.
Many give the "misc. awards" trough a quick montage and either gave the awards on a separate ceremony or just give them after it. They just list the misc. winners, to move on with the rest of the show and the awards.

UberTag

If Portal 2 has Best PC Game how can Skyrim ever be GOTY? Skyrim on the PC is the best version ... and fails on the consoles.
Fails on ONE console. Not consoles. ;)
(But yeah, Skyrim has it locked up now given the conspicuous absence of Best RPG from that montage.)

DJMicLuv

This is just adverts being padded out by tiny bits of show, it's really a shameless advert-fest. I'm not sure I'll last the full 2 hours.

Kaizer

Banned
YYULJ.jpg

*Right Click, Save Image

Slair

If i'm the sort of person these awards are supposed to be aimed at why does it feel like it's making me dumber during my cringe breaks?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Is like some have never watched an awards show.
Many give the "misc. awards" trough a quick montage and either gave the awards on a separate ceremony or just give them after it. They just list the misc. winners, to move on with the rest of the show and the awards.

except in this case the "misc. awards" are EVERYTHING BUT GAME OF THE YEAR

Top Bottom