• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 Spike VGAs: Dec 10th @ 7:30 PM EST, Streaming Online [Kojima: SO SORRY]

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Where are the avatars? Why?

I cant tell if I am excited for this or not
tumblr_lrizssi3Ly1qg1avw.gif

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Did the same in Classic windows media player(whatever the name is)
So is it right that you get some axe sponsor ship?

that's all it's doing right now. About 30 minutes ago they had a test where some guy from GTTV came on and talked for about 5 minutes.

The show will start in 36 minutes (I think) so we should know then if it worked or not.

that's all it's doing right now. About 30 minutes ago they had a test where some guy from GTTV came on and talked for about 5 minutes.

The show will start in 36 minutes so we should know then if it worked or not.

Nice then i can play a quick match in LoL or BF3.

Levyne

Banned
It's going to be a long 3 hours of staying the fuck away from the Gaming side until I get home to my DVR :_(

If I were in your position I'd just watch the trailers..I'm only suffering through the rest of the slog so that impatient me can see the (non-leaked) stuff as soon as it reveals :/

Ryaaan14

Banned
If I were in your position I'd just watch the trailers..I'm only suffering through the rest of the slog so that impatient me can see the (non-leaked) stuff as soon as it reveals :/

Unfortunately I won't be able to have sound at my work computer.

Plus, call me old fashioned but I get a kick out of hitting the lights, cracking open some beers, and getting all the reveals from the show.

Pachimari

All I'm seeing is the same video again and again with Zachary Levi and Spider-Man.

Is the show supposed to have started?

An I seeing the wrong stuff??

Edit: turned out I were at the wrong page.

You know what's weird is that if I try to watch the Spike stream it says that HD is not available. But If I watch the PSBlog stream it tells me that HD is available. >_>

Levyne

Banned
Call me old fashioned, but I'd rather just (hopefully) blow up this thread when reveals/trailers start kicking in! 1 post per minute be damned!

jax (old)

Banned
can all new threads that get started due to SVGA get that as topic head? that was; it be easy to look back on which is from this event. Anyhow; 2 leaks already

tony hawk + rising.

disgunnabegood!

Top Bottom