• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 Spike VGAs: Dec 10th @ 7:30 PM EST, Streaming Online [Kojima: SO SORRY]

Card Boy

Banned
So any links for people to watch this outside the UK and US? Links in the OP are region blocked. Is my best bet a restream on Justin.tv/twitch.tv?

edit: i see above.

Tonidayo

Okay, Update time.

The stream link is throwing up errors for some and not for others, its location based but iv discovered anyone outside the US who is not getting the error may still experience problems.

Test Link
If that gives you a region error then follow the steps below if not then carry on with your day.

Okay, The Modify Headers Tutorial i linked seems to be fairly old so ill write down a quick tutorial on using it for those outside the us.

You must use firefox.

Install This.
Restart firefox
Go to Tools>Add-ons>Modify Headers 0.7.1.1>Options
Under "Select Action" Select "Add"
In the box next to it type "X-Forwarded-For"
In the 2nd box type 12.13.14.15
Click the Add Button
Click "Start" in the top left corner
Click OK
Try This Link and the video should load.

This for those outside US to watch the SPIKE stream

LuchaShaq

Banned
Sorry wasn't expecting to be home tonight so a little confused.

Is the preshow on spike.com or is the main show ALSO on spike.com?

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
For what it's worth the streams are listed here. you can open them directly in VLC 1.3 [example]

I don't know if it gets around the region restrictions some people have running into since I'm the UK and the streams are suppose to work but you never know.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Ah, a proper UK stream this year? I'l take that, thanks.

This year should be interesting, I actually like the host, so that's a start.

Top Bottom