• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 Spike VGAs: Dec 10th @ 7:30 PM EST, Streaming Online [Kojima: SO SORRY]

SykoTech

Hope we don't have to lose our avatars everytime something big goes down.

So, has the pre-show started yet? Apparently they aren't showing it on TV...

Thanks for the Streaming links. I don't have Cable in favor of Hulu+/Netflix subscriptions. Which usually works out, except when it comes to this kinda stuff.

zinder

no program I have can handle those links, errors all over
vlc, mplayer, totem whatever :/

Get VLC 1.3 from the download FTP he linked. The official website is apparently VLC 1.1 only. It didn't work for me with 1.1 but works just fine with 1.3.

Levyne

Banned
Thanks for the Streaming links. I don't have Cable in favor of Hulu+/Netflix subscriptions. Which usually works out, except when it comes to this kinda stuff.

You mean is still works out (you know, since there is a stream) :)

If only I wasn't such a sports fan..

interests for mgs rising dropped to zero after that trailer :/

i'm with you on this. so sad :(

now looking forward to
- bioshock infinite (hope they changed the girl's face back to the original)
- Last of Us

don't really wanna see ME3, i'm on media blackout for that one.

kassatsu

Banned
Dunno if this has been mentioned, but the US PlayStation Blog will have a stream up as well. So euro folks probably won't need a proxy.

Moobabe

i'm with you on this. so sad :(

now looking forward to
- bioshock infinite (hope they changed the girl's face back to the original)
- Last of Us

don't really wanna see ME3, i'm on media blackout for that one.

Yeah I'm on a blackout for Infinite - it's gonna be hard not to watch this though...

Seda

Apparently according to this guy, Tony Hawk said that the old Tony Hawk games are being re-released in HD.

"So the old Tony Hawk games are being re-released next year. In HD. #VGAs"

"Yeah I don't think Tony Hawk was supposed to say that on the red carpet...but he did. #VGAs"

"@BillyShibley yes. Tony Hawk said it himself."

spats

Apparently according to this guy, Tony Hawk sad that the old Tony Hawk games are being re-released in HD.

"Yeah I don't think Tony Hawk was supposed to say that on the red carpet...but he did. #VGAs"

Holy fuck yes.

Lakitu

st5fu
Apparently according to this guy, Tony Hawk sad that the old Tony Hawk games are being re-released in HD.

Fantastic. Can't wait to play the best skateboarding game ever made in HD, THPS 3.

Levyne

Banned
Apparently according to this guy, Tony Hawk said that the old Tony Hawk games are being re-released in HD.

RampagedDeath Robert Spooner
Looks like Tony Hawk just let slip that Pro Skater 1 and 2 are going to be released next year in HD. (cont)

So here I am , doing everything I can!

Derrick01

Banned
I want this to happen. The reaction from the PC gamers... my God.

The reaction would be joy from PC gamers because none of us are stupid enough to believe that Valve would make it PS3 exclusive.

It would be console exclusive, meaning only PS3, but still release on PC of course. And we don't care about that.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I don't think my heart can handle more Bioshock footage... last time, I almost got a heartattack. It was sooooooo good ;_;

Is this actually live on the Best Coast? TV onscreen guide says it starts at 8...

Edit- Actually turned to the channel and there is an ad saying live on both coasts with a timer.

Valnen

Guys - Hope you all enjoy the show. As I sit here in the production office the night before show, things are really coming together. We have some truly amazing surprise moments, spectacular world premieres, and an amazing host. Really can't wait to hear your honest feedback on the show.

Diablo 3 release date inbound!

Sorry if it's been asked a bunch already, but I remember a thread from like two weeks ago with the nominations, and skyward sword wasn't nominated for game of the year. Any explanation for what happened?

Lakitu

st5fu
Sorry if it's been asked a bunch already, but I remember a thread from like two weeks ago with the nominations, and skyward sword wasn't nominated for game of the year. Any explanation for what happened?

It's nominated, maybe you got it mixed up with another place. I remember it not being nominated somewhere else aswell.

Top Bottom