• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2015 US Open |OT| 31th August – 13th September

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really rooting for Venus yesterday.

It's not that I particularly dislike Serena. It's that I'm sick to death of her. The sport has been downright boring since her most recent run of dominance began.

I like the way Simona redirects the ball. I think she is very good player, idk why some people don't.

That said she doesn't get that many free points, always makes me worry that the set will run away from her if her level drops.

MIMIC

Banned
Never been a fan of tennis really but watching it to kill some time. My god Halep is one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen.

I wanted someone to say it before me. =p

She's fine as fuck. Kinda crazy how only recently I just now noticed. And she has such a cutesy, lovable personality, too.

Yeah I am interested to know what he was moaning about but apart from "fucking" it was hard to make out what he was saying lol.

Yeah, have no idea what he was saying apart from "fucking". xD

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
You all see this video of Murray swearing at his box after Anderson won the 2nd set?

https://vid.me/4QDU

LMAO

I can't even tell what he's trying to say lol. I can sort of hear "2 inches from your fucking face *something* not interested, it kills me, it kills me" then "fucking kills me, never fucking asks, ask me the fucking question you cock. Fuck's sake."

I can't even tell what he's trying to say lol. I can sort of hear "2 inches from your fucking face *something* not interested, it kills me, it kills me" then "fucking kills me, never fucking asks, ask me the fucking question you cock. Fuck's sake."
He really does remind me of myself....

szaromir

Banned
What happened between sets 2&3? I switched off after Azarenka won set 2, 8-10 minutes later it's only 15-30? Halep's usual tactical break shenanigans?

What's sad is if you simply google "Simona Halep", the first image is of her pre-breast reduction.

I didn't even notice until it was pointed out in this thread but yeah its sad. And I'm normally against breast reduction until its to help back pain or something but she really does look a lot better with the smaller chest. I don't care for tennis I'm just watching because I'm stuck living in Ohio now and I used to live in Rego Park , 10 minutes walking distance from that court and I really miss the area and just enjoy seeing it on screen. =\ I might start watching more tennis when Halep is on, besides being so beautiful she just seems so cute in all the interviews and videos I've found of her. :D

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
What happened between sets 2&3? I switched off after Azarenka won set 2, 8-10 minutes later it's only 15-30? Halep's usual tactical break shenanigans?

Maybe they took the 10 minute heat break, not sure though

Saty

James Blake apparently was mistakenly arrested and handcuffed by cops. Might have taken him to the ground as well.

szaromir

Banned
Should be soon enough...
9v5rZ1K.png

Saty

Stan's match moved to Armstrong, to start on top of the hour. Federer's match to begin in one hour and half permitting the Halep match doesn't stretch longer than that.

szaromir

Banned
Now I'm sad I'll never marry someone as beautiful as Halep.. time for vodka =\

Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder I guess.

Stan - Kandy is a very intriguing match-up. Kandy is clearly in form of his life and he owns Stan, but then again Slamrinka is a different stanimal than on ATP level.

Very happy for Simona. I was worried when she had such an awful RG and Wimbledon that she was going to go on a tailspin, but she's had a great US hard court swing and now has a great chance to make her first US Open final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom