• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2015 US Open |OT| 31th August – 13th September

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemenx

Banned
It's really stupid that people are actually saying "sabr"

Who in their right minds can take seriously something that Federer said in dork mode.

SSPssp

At least this match is going to be interesting! I'm also surprised that worked, but if Feddy can improve it he can probably last a few more years even.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
good to see federer take the first set, but i got to go to sleep now. if i wake up to some shenanigans then i am going to be very upset.

MIMIC

Banned
When Fed does that sneak attack and it doesn't work, he looks like an absolute amateur.

But that's the risk that shot carries.

clemenx

Banned
A bit surprised a this. I trust Wawa so I guess Fed is truly playing great in this tourney.

Pls show up against Nole, at least a 5 setter ~_~

It's great that fed is still able to play this well at his age and is still making finals. On the flip side it just makes things all the more painful when he inevitably falls apart in the final.

Yes Roger!!! I actually think he can build on this performance in the final, unlike the wimbledon SF where there was nowhere for his form to go but down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom