• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2nd Democratic National Primary Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

watershed

Banned
Hillary is just plain wrong on Glass-Steagall. It's obvious she has promised to protect her Wall Street donors from being broken up.

besada

Banned
The business model of Wall Street is fraud...woo, Bernie. Gonna break out the red flag and sing the Internationale next.

Ape

Banned
What is weak T?

low_t-500x500.png

kirblar

All I've heard from Glass-Steagal from Lib/Conservative economists is that in the grand scheme of things, it's not going to make enough of a difference to actually matter- the AIG example Clinton gave is why. Different reforms are needed because a lot of the problems are not in the banks that would be affected by Glass/Steagal.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Let's see if Bernie can keep up any momentum through the gun talk. He fumbled through it last time.

Yamauchi

Banned
Ah gun control -- the only issue Clinton has a decent argument on.

I just started watching. Did she call for starting WW3 again by imposing a No-Fly Zone over Syria?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom