• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 4th Democratic Primary Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoozilla

This is really superficial.

And lots of voters are superficial. He needs to work on being more "presidential."

He's already combed his hair, man! What else could he do?

Bernie bringing drugs into it!? Woah, everything getting lumped into this answer.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
poor O'Malley, not even getting 10 seconds lol
It actually does help a bit, but you need to be doing that in conjunction with a lot of other things to have a real effect.

First they'd have to recognize it and know everything about it...

Yeah we have no idea what the acoustics are like in there

Dumb attack on Bernie

It's called optics. Politics is about perception as much of the facts. Regardless of what happened, he had to have it repeated.

Anyone remember when Dole fell off the stage? IT's not fair. It's not right. It's politics.

ItIsOkBro

Hillary wants to reclassify Marijuana from a Schedule 1 drug all the way to a Schedule 2 drug.

I swear hearing what she says here and knowing what she says other places can drive a man crazy.

FiggyCal

Banned
Jesus Christ. There's only 3 candidates. You can afford to ask them all the same questions. What the hell kind of debates are these?

Loakum

Banned
I agree with Hillary being fake as fuck. She dont give a shit about poor or minorities

Exactly, the Afro American incarceration rate INCREASED under the Clinton administration, because he doubled down of the Reagan's "War on Drugs", which was mass incarceration of minorities! Blacks and Hispanics getting mandatory 20 year sentences for having weed, under the 3 strike rule. Hillary haven't spoke opposition to her husband's policies.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
O'Malley rejected by the moderator.

giphy.gif

kirblar

Does the US Justice Department have a big enough budget to investigate every police related death?
You don't need to do it at that level, even.

South Carolina's model should be what everyone does (separate state IA division responsible for handling investigations for the whole state so local conflicts don't play into things.)

Arkeband

Banned
It's called optics. Politics is about perception as much of the facts. Regardless of what happened, he had to have it repeated.

Anyone remember when Dole fell off the stage? IT's not fair. It's not right. It's politics.

We don't know what the acoustics are in that room, that audio feed sounded piped directly into the broadcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom