• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 4th Democratic Primary Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, thats a rough question. The moderators are emphasizing how out of touch Sanders is with minority voters.

Now Sanders sounds like a clown like Trump talking about poll numbers during a debate

How is he out of touch? He is like the most consistent in race issues. His talking points are way more estructurated than those of Clinton. He was the only one who dared to say "black lives matters" a couple of debates ago. Blindness!

OH MY GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That minority question was a bit crazy---can't say I recall such a leading and loaded question being used to bludgeon somebody on the stage quite like that before when it comes to the like.

danm999

Pointing out your poll numbers in Iowa and New Hampshire (90%+ white states) is not really an answer to getting minority support.

Syrus

Banned
Hillary is so damn fake! I really want Bernie to win the primary, because Hillary will be just as disappointing as Obama. They will help wallstreet while mainstreet suffer. I'll never forget what Obama said to the National Black Caucus, he told them to "stop your crying, stop your complaining" in an speech. He lost me when he done that.

I agree with Hillary being fake as fuck. She dont give a shit about poor or minorities

Arkeband

Banned
It'd be great if the anti-Bernie posters would stop commenting as if they're concerned for his optics. Discuss the content of their answers.

When it comes down to it, I'll still probably vote for Bernie come Super Tuesday. I'm just thrilled to see someone on a national stage saying the stuff he's saying.

Everybody here any time someone other than their preferred candidate talks

1338836210153_2034061.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom