• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 4th Democratic Primary Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDEN

Bernie, Clinton, and Trump were all born in the same decade (1940s).

Bernie definitely looks the oldest (and is the older of the three), but none of them are exactly spring chickens.

is it just me or cops having heroin-OD antitode on them will NOT work?

When I was working on the hill I went to a briefing on this. I think its actually super helpful and in the departments that had it saved many lives. Often times cops are the first to arrive but have to wait for ems but the drug is super easy to administer and time is of upmost importance.

So giving the first line the ability to administer it will save lives

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Can you imagine the republicans answering these questions?

There are three ways Republicans would respond: Gotcha question, I am not getting any time here, and ... uh ... what's the third one...

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
When I was working on the hill I went to a briefing on this. I think its actually super helpful and in the departments that had it saved many lives. Often times cops are the first to arrive but have to wait for ems but the drug is super easy to administer and time is of upmost importance.

What are the side-effects of administering it to someone that's NOT on a heroin-OD? aka mischaracterizing the person's state and administering it?

Who the fuck picked this sample to loop over and over during breaks?

DIRECTED BY UBISOFT, THE MAKERS OF MASS EFFECT

Izuna

Banned
Your Dem Debate Highlights for Part One!!

kyPiBAQ.png

We don't know what the acoustics are in that room, that audio feed sounded piped directly into the broadcast.

That's not the point. If you're watching this trying to decide who to support, the guy on the end just made them repeat the question because he said he didn't hear all of it.

The public's perception of shit is based on things like this. Gore lost the 1st debate to Shrub because he sighed all the time. Nixon beat Kennedy on the radio, but lost on the TV.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
I'm not sure how, but somehow I never realized how huge Lester Holt's forehead was.

Mimosa97

I'm not American but it's so obvious that Bernie is the best candidate by far.

I mean the fact that people ITT are shitting on how he looks and defending Hillary just shows that we'll keep getting establishment candidates who're in the pockets of the 1% because we fucking deserve it.

What a sad state of affairs.

Been a weirdly done debate thus far overall---from the questions to all else. The streak of Hillary getting fed most everything in a positive way and the others getting the Gotcha's or inherently negative ones without elaboration continues.

Hell, they could damn well budget more time for these and more of them should they decide to get serious.

Sometimes its hard to hear in house audio sources on stages like that. Its very well possible that there was a lot of reverb causing it hard to hear.

kendrid

Banned

I live in a burb of Chicago and I see it mentioned in newspapers all the time. The police are saving lives with it.

It's pretty easy to administer and rarely provokes a reaction. It will save someone dying from respiratory depression. It works almost immediately. There's no reason not to have it except maybe needle sticks.

If it was a difficult drug to administer, that'd be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom