• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 4th Democratic Primary Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izuna

Banned
Hillary sounds like she is trying hard to say the right thing, but doesn't believe in anything. But Sanders sounds SO passionate.

I wish Corbyn was like him haha

EDIT: now he sounds like a slop =(

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Looking at Hillary Clinton's performance in debates (even going back to 2008) you have to wonder why people think the DNC kept the debates low profile to protect Hillary. Debates are where she shines. Always has been.

I've been saying this for weeks now, it makes no sense. If they wanted to help her they'd make this a weekly thing.

Wow, thats a rough question. The moderators are emphasizing how out of touch Sanders is with minority voters.

Now Sanders sounds like a clown like Trump talking about poll numbers during a debate

Mesousa

Banned
Wow, thats a rough question. The moderators are emphasizing how out of touch Sanders is with minority voters.

Now Sanders sounds like a clown like Trump talking about poll numbers during a debate

Yep. It was very trump like "I will win the Hispanic Vote"-esque.

UraMallas

?? They specifically asked him about poll numbers, essentially. Did you forget the question?

User1608

Banned
Man, Bernie screwed up.:/ makes him look out of touch to minority voters when his current support and poll numbers come from some really white states.

Loakum

Banned
Hillary is so damn fake! I really want Bernie to win the primary, because Hillary will be just as disappointing as Obama. They will help wallstreet while mainstreet suffer. I'll never forget what Obama said to the National Black Caucus, he told them to "stop your crying, stop your complaining" in an speech. He lost me when he done that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom