• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 56th Annual Grammy Awards |OT| Sunday, the LORDe's day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzo

I can see that Miley was given the cold shoulder. No nomination + no performance ? Poor girl.

Although she sang at the Clive Davis pre-show party (and she did great according to this footage).

Majmun

tumblr_n013n465xk1qf0ojko1_500.jpg

Katy Perry is the worst performer on that list. By far.
iU2pRO4j1iq9g.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I can see that Miley was given the cold shoulder. No nomination + no performance ? Poor girl.

Although she sang at the Clive Davis pre-show party (and she did great according to this footage).

The Grammys are a bit too up market for Miley's current offerings.

How dumb is the Grammy nominee committee. They had a chance to put Justin Timberlake, Kanye West, and Taylor Swift all in the best record/best album category and milk the drama for all its worth. JT and Kanye were definitely deserving of the nomination. Its like they don't want people to make a buzz about their event.

delta25

Banned
Nine Inch Nails, Lindsay Buckingham, Dave Grohl & Queens of the Stone Age (show finale)

I now have a reason to watch the Grammy awards.

Speaking of which I know this has to do with Sound city, which is real freaking shame it hasn't received the recognition it deserves because the whole collaboration album is some of the best music I've ever heard.

I now have a reason to watch the Grammy awards.

Speaking of which I know this has to do with Sound city, which is real freaking shame it hasn't received the recognition it deserves because the whole collaboration album is some of the best music I've ever heard.

It won Best Compilation Soundtrack for Visual Media earlier

amnesiac

Why the hell is James Blake considered a new artist? I remember Bon Iver won a couple years ago which was pretty weird. They both released their sophomore albums.

ivysaur12

Banned
hes the first rapper with something to say so hell yeah you should bother

lol

Their album is fine, nothing special with a few stand out tracks. It's just unfortunate that the absolute worst track on the album got the most airplay. Again and again and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom