• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 56th Annual Grammy Awards |OT| Sunday, the LORDe's day

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
GRAMMY award winning UNAPOLOGETIC

iheartrihannaslayingbm0ptg.gif

Stay tuned for her picking up her second award, for "Stay"

rmdSx.gif

Welp, I'm out. I like Macklemore's music and have been listening to him for years.. but even he knows The Heist isn't a better rap album than GKMC. He's admitted it a couple times.

Mackelmore da god sweepin it.

Hail our melanin deficient hip-hop savior. Hopefully this means more rappers start making music with something to actually say then they too can win.

Good Kid, MAAD City lost best rap album. That is just criminal as far as I'm concerned. Just confirms my opinion that the Grammy's are meaningless.

Satch

Banned
Good Kid, MAAD City lost best rap album. That is just criminal as far as I'm concerned. Just confirms my opinion that the Grammy's are meaningless.

tbh if the grammys are meaningless then why did you have any ounce of hope that he'd win one

surely they mean something for there to be such high sodium content when peoples faves lose

number11

Macklemore won best rap album? ...wow.

I'm too young too know (or care) but were the grammys ever a credible award show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom