• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 58th Grammy Awards |OT| Witness Greatness tonight at 8 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
excited for new chic, sad that they are working with pitbull

Ashhong

They gave out 3/4 of the awards during the pre-ceremony, but saved their important categories for the main show.

They have like 80 categories which is waaay to many for TV especially when a good chunk of the show is the live performances so yes the bulk of them are not aired on TV.

Damn, I would think that awards like Best Pop Vocal album and Best Rock album would make it to the main show

Floridian

What in the world..

CbS4du6WEAEzIrr.jpg

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I think its so cute when people bring their mums

grammy award-winning metal band Ghost

omg

fucking awesome

I came in to this thread just because I saw a picture of this band and thought 'What the hell'.

That is a freaking amazing wardrobe, compared to what other men are wearing at the Grammys, not gonna lie. They're on my list.

Matt_

what
johnny depp is performing
what

Floridian

Hmmm

Johnny Depp is taking the stage at the Grammy Awards Monday night with music legends Alice Cooper and Joe Perry in the supergroup The Hollywood Vampires. And he's bringing a piece of his world to the stage. The song the band will be playing has lyrics written by Depp, called "As Bad As I Am." Depp says the hard-rocking song is taken from his step-father Robert Palmer, who died in 2000, and who spent years in Statesville Prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom