• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 58th Presidential Inauguration Ceremony: President Donald J Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephzilla

S1yJsgG.gif

Majine

Banned
My only solace is that Trump will realize (or already did) very quickly just how much work being President actually entails. Even if he delegates shit, there's still tons of stuff he HAS to do.

I bet he thought this was gonna be some sort of side job he could keep while running his shitty business.

I honestly don't think he even planned that far.

He just wanted to "win".

My only solace is that Trump will realize (or already did) very quickly just how much work being President actually entails. Even if he delegates shit, there's still tons of stuff he HAS to do.

I bet he thought this was gonna be some sort of side job he could keep while running his shitty business.

i'm not sure if i prefer a president who has no idea what he's doing or Pence who knows exactly what he's doing.

Drake

Do you think South Park was right all along? Do you think he never wanted to be President in the 1st place?

RedZaraki

Banned
Reminder this is the kind of man who will lead the "free world" starting 12:00pm.

OhlQjkJ.gif

I don't think America is the leader of the free world any more. We aren't free and we don't lead.

We just spend a lot on our military. That's it. If anything, we're the bad guys.

Look at any recent report from the ACLU. Attacks on minorities has surged since Trump has won, it even started once he became the nominee. There are already numerous incidents of minority children being harassed/abused in schools followed by chants of, "Trump,Trump,Trump" You have to be willingly ignorant or intentionally obtuse to suggest nothing will change. Unless you exclude minorities from being included as "Americans," which is already part of the Trump admin's vernacular.

Magwik

Banned
To be completely fair to the Right, the hyperbole was also based on what Obama said he'd do. It was the end of their world 8 years ago.

And here we are, at the end of our world.
Oh no, their poor racist hate filled world was threatened. Boy do I sure not give a shit.

Ohwiseone

Yeah, America isn't the leader.. It won't ever be again for a few decades after Trump leaves office.

If you want to see what a former World Power looks like when it goes back in time, watch the next 4 years.

Mr. X

I sincerely do apologize if I offended anyone in this thread. I am a White male so my view is clearly somewhat one'sided. I do still have faith in the system to protect people's rights.
You actually live in a bubble. Healthcare, abortions and gay marriage are at the top of the agenda of things to remove.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom