• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 58th Presidential Inauguration Ceremony: President Donald J Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackthorn

"hello?" "this is vagina"
There's so much fuss about mainstream bias over in the US but I'm watching the NBC stream and they're fucking toothless.

JordanN

Banned
Trump wants to fight hard against the 50% of Americans who are female, by telling them they have no rights to their body.

nfvymzd.png

3HHyXaC.png

Dalibor68

Banned
holy shit theres no one there

Not that surprising if it's still raining and given that Washington D.C. voted 91% Clinton. And/Or people don't care. Does anyone have screenshots of how it looked like in 2000 at Bush juniors inauguration? Would be interesting to compare it.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Watching the Sky News Live stream and I think I just heard someone behind the camera say "What a fuckin' jabroni".

NPR went live to someone this morning at the inaugural who was drowned out by protesters shouting "FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP". They cut away from her after about five seconds and pretended they were supporters saying "TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP".

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
We only doing 2 days in this motherafucka, the day he's inaugurated, and the day he leaves office.

Cabal

he really is the worst, isn't he

disrespectful, incompetent, malicious...

he doesn't belong there

Truthfully it's a day that I'm ashamed to be American. I am embarrassed that we let someone like this hold the highest office in the land. Regardless of what you feel about his policies, he is a repugnant person, and yet here we are. Hail to the chief...

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Despite all his talk over the years, he always looks like such a wimp when he's actually face to face with Obama.
That's just like the shitty internet troll that he is.

Talks shit all the time on Twitter, or in a crowd filled with his supporters, but in real life he's obviously a pathetic little child who doesn't have the guts to say anything to anyone's face.

Truthfully it's a day that I'm ashamed to be American. I am embarrassed that we let someone like this hold the highest office in the land. Regardless of what you feel about his policies, he is a repugnant person, and yet here we are. Hail to the chief...

Oh blech that's going to be his first tweet, isn't it

Dood with 'SHOW US YOUR TAXES' card bottom right has been holding it the whole time they cut to this shot.
they must be a journalist

only journalists care about his taxes!
:(

i'm getting similar vibes to when i woke up to brexit.

I have enough faith in the system, that has worked for over 200 years, that it will not allow Trump to become this totalitarian dictator that everyone sees him becoming.

Lol dude. As someone who disliked Hilldawg, you seem pretty naive.

You know the R's control all 3 branches of federal government and a majority of state governorships?

The whole "system" of checks and balances is nearly gone. There is little to stop the system from running amok.

But at least, to you, what you think or feel is good enough for you. It's just that... it's removed from reality.

I have enough faith in the system, that has worked for over 200 years, that it will not allow Trump to become this totalitarian dictator that everyone sees him becoming.

We've never really had a situation where one party controls the House, Senate, President, Supreme Court and most State governments.

Checks and balances falls apart with that sort of power.

daveo42

Banned
NPR went live to someone this morning at the inaugural who was drowned out by protesters shouting "FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP". They cut away from her after about five seconds and pretended they were supporters saying "TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP".

Yeah...you could kind of hear the reservation on how to cover that live on radio. Actually disappointed they didn't cover the dissent and instead tried to gloss over it because of FCC regulations.

Exile20

I have such anxiety right now.

The damage he is going to do with his cabinet is going to last for generations.

Bush's shit is still with us and the people he appointed is still there.

I have such anxiety right now.

The damage he is going to do with his cabinet is going to last for generations.

Bush's shit is still with us and the people he appointed is still there.
we'll just have to fight even harder now. actively call out your friends or family on bullshit, try and inform them, call your representatives, attend protests, volunteer.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Well, I haven't stopped using "Make Donald Drumpf Again", and don't see a reason to stop now.

JordanN

Banned
Obama is handing Trump a new home in the White House free of charge.

Whereas Trump didn't want any blacks living in his rental units.

HyYt5bX.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom