• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 58th Presidential Inauguration Ceremony: President Donald J Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen-Shot-2016-06-24-at-14.13.52.png

Is it weird that I now watch his hands at all time? You know, to watch for any 'grabbing' that might take place

No, I am doing this too.

jelly

Ha, holy shit, some random dude interviewed on TV, I hope the other side works with Trump to get things done. Oh, so now you want to work together, Get fucked.

I have enough faith in the system, that has worked for over 200 years, that it will not allow Trump to become this totalitarian dictator that everyone sees him becoming.

Did you miss George W. Bush's entire presidency and the aftermath of it? Because otherwise you are a fool if you don't think the President and his administration can't have meaningful negative effects on people's day to day lives.

AHA-Lambda

Ha, holy shit, some random dude interviewed on TV, I hope the other side works with Trump to get things done. Oh, so now you want to work together, Get fucked.

We've been seeing a lot of this everywhere lately, like in the UK with Brexit
It's a fucking farce

I hope you Americans have seriously set up an emergency plan with like bottled water and tins of food etc...

Like for real....

I live in the UK and I've had an emergency plan for years.

Mainly for zombies but the plan works for any emergency

JP_

Banned
I have enough faith in the system, that has worked for over 200 years, that it will not allow Trump to become this totalitarian dictator that everyone sees him becoming.
Yeah unfortunately many people are naive like this. They think the U.S. is somehow invincible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom