• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 58th Presidential Inauguration Ceremony: President Donald J Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekdrm2d1

screenshot2017-01-20awcszr.png

https://twitter.com/hunterschwarz/status/822466338698493953

4A2XACd.jpg

And the protesters start breaking windows. Good job assholes.

I have friends that were going to protest but they decided not to for their own safety. They went to NY instead.

I say right wingers are behind this until someone proves me wrong

There were news recently about right wingers paying people money to start a riot

Ekai

RBG looks depressed as all get out.

They won't be when the right wing radio/news reports it.

Pretty much. The propaganda machine is going to run away with it.

And Conway seriously looks like she's cosplaying for a civil war.....which is kinda fitting.

jelly

Federal Judge thing is completely stupid. How can you appoint someone for life and basically tilt it one way or another. How do you get shit done.

Sapiens

Melania looks very first-lady like. Melania Trump is the first lady. She will end all online bullying.

I wonder if Mike Pence can cure my homosinuality

Ekai

Time to suck it up my American cousins.

Suck it up? The world is in danger. Millions of minorities are in danger in this country. There's no time to "suck it up".

I bet you the violent protesters are just people that like to stir shit up and found a "legitimate" avenue

I wouldn't doubt that they're actually Trump supporters causing a scene to pin blame on protesters.

Dali

So the make racists afraid again people'so colors are black and red, marching with black flags and red flags? I thought they were alt righters causing trouble (and it's still not wrong to rule that out at this point) until I saw the sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom