• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 58th Presidential Inauguration Ceremony: President Donald J Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's wrong with a little riot once in a while, I'm enjoying the livestreams.

People getting hurt, destruction of property, lending the political climate to shift more to the right...

Entertaining sure but there are real consequences from these. Actively enjoying it seems kinda icky to me.

HotHamBoy

I can't stand seeing Hillary now.
She is a big part of Trump being elected.

That's bullshit. If Americans choose to be willfully ignorant and can't recognize a fraud when they see one then they deserve what's coming to them. Us. It's not like Bernie was cheated of the nomination.

Trump proved we are easy marks.

Dalibor68

Banned
Like most destructive protests or riots, it's a mixture of people expressing frustration in a supremely negative way and people who just want to start shit. Can't ever tell the difference, end result is the same.

There will be more as the day goes on, but those who are destructive will be dwarfed by those peacefully protesting.

Let us hope so. If there's something that pisses me off it's those cowards (always completely dressed in black, hiding their faces, throwing and vandalizing shit) that hijack the otherwise completely legit and peaceful protests and make the majority look bad (depending on how bad it gets).

Oynox

screenshot2017-01-20awcszr.png

https://twitter.com/hunterschwarz/status/822466338698493953

ew ready to wear how pitiful :-D

Crosseyes

Banned
ok lets go out and destroy shit, that will help
Sometimes the threat of a destabilized society is a necessary part of protest groups getting their voice heard. We'll see if Trump has the drive to actually order lethal crackdowns if protest linger but effective protests are good to have the violent backing if met with suppressing force from the state.

Con_Smith

Banned
White privilege, is that you?

Funny enough, outside of social issues, this will be like the recession. White people middle and lower class will lose their shit when/if trade wars and other economic issues arise yet much like he said most minority groups will move along only impacted slightly if at all.

FyreWulff

Says something when both the Clinton and Bushes are like "what the fuck is going on here"

that parade route is so empty lol

N0VAM0D

Hillary looks like she is absolutely seething, goddamn

Probably worth staying up to see if shit goes down?

It's almost 3AM where I am and I think I'm gonna stay up to watch this shitfest. I didn't want to at first because it was making me feel a bit sick but now I sort of can't look away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom