• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 58th Presidential Inauguration Ceremony: President Donald J Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

HotHamBoy

There's evidence her polls tanked right after the FBI letter. Had it not came out when it did, she would have won.

I still say it was the vagina that ultimately was her undoing.

Hell, black men could vote in this country before any woman could.

...technically. I mean, white dudes still did their damndest to stop them.

Maxim726X

And the protesters start breaking windows. Good job assholes.

I have friends that were going to protest but they decided not to for their own safety. They went to NY instead.

This shit gives protesters a bad rap.

Unfortunate, because we need peaceful protest now more than ever.

Q57Q4Vj.gif

Darksol

Maybe everyone who is ignorant and isn't aware of how much good work the Carters have done post-presidency.

I'm Canadian - nobody expects me to know what presidents from nearly 40 years ago are up to today. Knew he was a good guy, knew he had a lot of charities, knew he liked building houses. Assumed he was dead. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Most Americans can't even name three of our prime ministers, yet alone what they were doing decades after they left office :p

Can't tell if people are serious saying they miss Bush...

Like, he kinda fucked this country and the Middle East for the foreseeable future.

Yes, but he at least acted Presidential. There is a good chance that Trump will be MUCH worse for this nation than Bush ever was, and that is an achievement considering his administration was partly responsible for the global economic crash.

Steejee

Is it bad that I'm hoping for a sudden crisis Saturday (one that is completely unexpected and can't be tied to actions by Obama) while Trump takes his mini-vacation?

I want the reality of his position to hit him in the hardest way possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom